-2-

I think one of the reasons I didn't think he liked me in the first place was because of his girlfriend. He explained to me that it was just a dare and she never broke up with him after the deadline of the dare. He didn't want to be rude, so he acted like they were still dating. In a phone call, he broke up with her. Shocked that I basically caused it to happen, his girlfriend and all of her peers were obviously pissed off. I felt bad at the moment but was also relieved he was now single.

  It was only a couple hours of us dating and I already had some issues. He would never text me first, he would never open up to me. I was upset because as a Taurus, I'm all about the romance and want everything to be perfect. He told me he would be would be moving back to Wessex in January and my heart dropped. Being 6 hours apart would be such a hassle, but, I smiled my way through it.

    He told me that his mobile was going to be turned in 2 days so he could have his old one back when he moved back to the UK. I was upset and shocked at the fact that we just started getting to know each other, and that it was being taken away from us. I wouldn't be able to talk to him for 2 months. If you know me at all, you would know I don't say much when I'm mad, frustrated, or sad. I just said the maximum of 3 words to people for a good bit.

   I and Oliver got into an argument. I had to let all my emotions out. The words came out one by one about how I felt like I was the only one putting the effort in the relationship. This obviously made him stressed and he started going on about how he had so much going on. The only thing I thought of was the fact that we only have 48 hours to spend together but he wasn't spending it on us. Hot tears streamed down my face, thinking that this very short relationship was about to come to an end.

   As for he is the more mature one, he apologized first. I started to roll my eyes at it thinking it was just for show. For a moment I put myself in his shoes, realizing how hard it would be to leave everyone you have grown close to in the states.

   He told me about his friend that would be taking his number. How they were very similar. Although he didn't know, this made me hurt worse. No one could replace him, for he is the person I've grown close to, no one else. I kept it all cool and then eventually heard him out. I realized how selfish I can be and we made up.