kise dies...

I was dying...i knew that...why am i dying someone might ask? Well...i am a pilot and have a partner on this plane as well to help if something happens to one of us. Or something else, anyway, a man was trying to hijack this plane and had a gun pointed at us. He was trying to order us to just keep going and call them.

Though i didn't want my passengers to get hurt, i knew i might end up dying and i apologize to all my friends and family that they might be hearing of it soon enough. I wish i could spend a lot more time with them and grow closer to them. But not all dreams come to reality, especially if you might die.

Yes I'm still a model, i have two jobs, a pilot and a model. I spilt my two jobs a bit so i can do both of them. I had a feeling earlier...well a few feelings actually...i had one that said, 'stay away today if you want to live' feeling, the other feeling said, 'if you want to help or something come' feeling, i did not know how to word the second feeling i had so i just said that.

Anyway i ended up going because to me, i felt like it's better for just one person to die then over all of my passengers and co-pilot. I don't want anyone to die...so i guess it had to be me...like i didn't want to hear or see a family grieving because i couldn't save one person...so i chose to do this and my co-pilot subdued him.

So when i saw him not looking at us, i gave my co-pilot a signal and jumped him, trying to grab his gun, we struggled with the gun for a few minutes before it accidently went off, it hit me around my chest area, not close to my heart but like a few inches or so away.

Then i manged to knock his gun away and my co-pilot had hand-cuffs for some reason. Maybe he found it somewhere in here? I never really checked everything in here after all...after that i relaxed and fell to the side holding my chest area where i was shot. It was very painful, but i knew it wouldn't be as painful to losing a friend and a family member...

I didn't really regret it though...the only thing i regret is not having a lot more time with my family and friends. Besides that i wanted to be able to grow, get married and have children, adopted or not. I also wanted to grow old and die of old age, those are the only things i wanted...but it's out of my reach now...i don't think i can do any of that anyone since I'm dying...i felt my co-pilot getting the first aid kit and trying to patch me up as best as he could, one of the passengers got worried enough that they came up front without asking, gasping when they saw the scene.

They saw me bleeding out and my co-pilot trying to patch me up with first aid kit and a guy with hand-cuffs and a gun meters away from us, i was somewhere over me...i think...

"What can i do to help?" was their first thing to ask. I then noticed who it was...himuro, i felt surprised. I didn't expect to see him on my plane as one of the passengers.

But it made sense since we are going to his home in America..."i just need you to press on the wound a bit to help stop the bleeding, and no matter what you do, don't stop pressing." my co-pilot said as himuro did what he said. My co-pilot then was able to fully finish wrapping me up in the chest area. But i knew i wasn't going to make it. Since himuro is here though...he can give my friends and family my last message before i die..."himuro...i know I'm not going to last...I'm dying..." i told them.

They both looked distressed at that. "No no no your going to be fine! ..I promise you.." himuro said a bit panicked. "Thank for trying to reassure me but i already know...i had a feeling that i shouldn't have come here but...i ignored it because i had a second feeling that i would be able to help if i came...so i did...i knew i might die today...one of my only last few regrets...is not being able to live for my family and friends...i wonder how they are going to feel when they hear or learn about my death?" i said to them.