i joined but haven't meet the team yet except aominecchi...

Ok so akashicchi got me to join the basketball team, he said he would do the work so i could join, i ended up joining quite a bit earlier then i did the first time but i don't mind, i get the chance to grow closer with them and haizaki as well...though how will i do it? I will still be the same, though I guess I am a bit more mature and all, but haizaki will still probably dislike me because i'm similar to him in abilities...which ended up with haizaki kicked off the team by akashicchi...which made me feel bad...i didn't mean for haizaki to be kicked off the team...i wanted to try to get to know him but he didn't like me so i thought playing basket with him would help...it didn't..especially when i ended up getting more powerful when i played and started almost winning against him until akashicchi kicked him off the team. Hmm...maybe i should have a match againist akashicchi before i join? Oh! I will go ask him later after school. I thought as I walked to a basketball court to practice again. I love basketball, more so after my team was defeated by kagamicchi and kurokocchi team. I'm glad we lost, otherwise I would still had been the same like the others.

After that, I changed a bit but it's not like many people would notice the slightest changes in me unless they were close to me like family or friends. But i think some people knew that i changed ever so slightly. But it all depends on how well they know me..well anyway, back to practice! I thought and started practicing against unseen opponents. I smiled happily. I love basketball... I thought as I continued to practice and when I finished, I heard clapping and looked over with a stun expression on my face since it was aominecchi who was clapping. I jogged over to him. "Aw man that was awesome! Want to play one on one against each other?" Aominecchi asked me. I stared at him with a hint of surprise before I smiled at him. "Sure!" I said happily and for some reason Aominecchi stared at me with a small blush on his face and his moved away a little bit as if stunned by something. "Hello? Anyone home?" I asked as I waved my hand in front of his face and he blinked, the blush fading from his face, "yeah I'm still home, now let's play basketball!" Aominecchi said grinning. I smiled, "yeah let's play!" I said now grinning as we started. Let, right, feint, left, left again. Aominecchi is somewhat predictable right now.

His older self was a lot harder to play with because he was a lot more unpredictable then he was back in middle school. Hmm.. I thought for a second as I played against aominecchi, hmm I guess I'll defeat him and give him that unnoticeable hope that he can be defeated that he probably won't notice until people start talking that he can't be defeated but anyone. With me defeating him this early, it can help save aominecchi from all that had happened after he lost hope, and with that, it will set off a chain reaction, I can also stop Murasakibaracchi from facing against akashicchi. Which will keep his other self at bay, and though his other self may had helped us against jabberwock, it doesn't mean Akashicchi should have to suffer from that when he is in middle school, he let his other self take over from middle school until sometime in high school until he had been defeated. Which is unacceptable, Akashicchi didn't get to experience this Things because of that and this time around he will get to experience them. I thought with determination and started overpowering aominecchi. After a long while I one by a few points, I didn't want to overdo it. So I held back a bit.

I smiled happily and aominecchi looked a bit surprised and happy about what just happy. I grinned happily, "thank you for the game!" I thought and started to walk off. "Hey wait a minute!" Aominecchi yelled out and I stopped and turned to look at him. I tilted my head a little at him, wondering what he wanted to say. "Let's exchange phone numbers do we can talk more and play more basketball again together!" Aominecchi said excited. I smiled and agreed and typed my number into his phone and he typed his into my phone before we both left and headed into different directions. I smiled, I meet Aominecchi earlier then I expected too just like Akashicchi. The chain has already Started to react to this different time line... let's see what the chain reaction will be to do this...one thing that remains uncertain is if I'm going to like these changes or not... I won't know for a long time until high school. I grinned, I'll be ready for those changes, after all...I am the one who changed this time line to fit what I wanted to happen, so it will continue to change to fit my needs along with my family and friends...and no one will ever knew what happened to me in the future, if I die again in the future, I can leave peacefully knowing I did my best and made them happy before I die again... now there are only some more friends that need to come to Japan and my friends circle will be complete. I thought happily as I walked towards my house as the sun had set.

_____*_____*______*______*_____*__
950 words! I finally finished this chapter! I'm so sorry it took so long but I needed time and I'm still not sure if any of you will even like this chapter, so forgive me. So what should I do for the next chapter? But until next time..ja ne~!