akashicchi saw me...

So i was practicing like usual when i noticed it, i'm not alone...I looked to see akashicchi was watching for who knows how long, i felt surprised and a few other emotions. I didn't even realize he was here and standing there, did he watch me for a long while when i was practicing? Is he going to do something about it? Will he want me on the team early? So many different questions ran in my mind with not a whole lot of answers. I decided the probably best course of action, i walked up to him. Yeah i know...that might have been stupid of me to do so but...i want to ask him a few questions..."Hi! So how long have you been standing there? You know you could have joined if you wanted to. Oh! Wait i forgot to ask you your name! Oh wait...i should tell you my name as well. My name is kise ryouta and what's your name?" i asked so many different questions that i wondered if akashicchi heard them all. "I was here long enough to see you start and my name is akashi seijuro." akashicchi said. "Ok akashicchi! Do you want to join me?" i asked him. He looked puzzled for a second, a bit of recognition entered his eyes. "Do you know kuroko?" he asked me. My eyes lit up, "kurokocchi? Somewhat we ran into each other a few days ago. Then we talked a bit in class." i said.

"Ah ok..i knew i recognized you from somewhere, kuroko talked about you a little bit. He told me that you add cchi to the name of the people you respect." akashicchi said. Oh so they do know each other right now, i smiled, "oh so you do know kurokocchi. Ok but you still have yet to answer my one question.." i said a bit annoyed or put out by that. "Your one question?" askashicchi asked me. I stopped smiling for a second before it was back full force, "Do you want to join me and play a bit of basketball together?" i asked him still smiling a bit excited. He blinks a bit slowly as if a bit puzzled before nodding. "Yay! Come on akashicchi i can already tell you will be way stronger in the future if you keep at it!" i said and i think i saw a hint of a blush when i said that. We played for a bit and akashicchi won four out of ten games that we played. I think akashicchi had fun as i saw a small hint of him smiling during the game. "Good game akashicchi, you did pretty great compared to most people who have gone against me, do you want to play again some other time and day? Your choice if you want." i said a bit happily. He looked a bit startled for a second before a smile crossed his face. "Yeah that will be great but first can i ask you a question?" akashicchi asked me. "You just did but sure you can." i said and looked a bit amused. "Will you join the basketball team?" he asked me.

I felt a bit surprised, so I'm joining the basketball team a bit early? Oh well maybe i start changing things a little more? "Sure but when do you want me to join?" i asked him. "Don't worry about it, I'll get you started in the next day or two. Oh and the next game between is will be next saturday at 12p.m if you don't mind." he said. "Yeah i don't mind, I'll see you there then akashicchi!" i said and we both went our separate ways. I started to head back to my home but i made and small stop to talk to someone for a little while. After a while of talking i started heading home, i checked the time to see that it was 5p.m. i got home after about ten more minutes of walking. I open the door to my house and "I'm home!" i said. "Welcome back ryouta!" mom said from where she was at in the kitchen. I then headed up for my room to change into a different set of clothes. Then i went back down to the kitchen. I saw that mom just finished making supper and the rest of the family came down. We all started eating then, i was one of the first few to finish and leave. I went back to my room, cleaned myself up, brushed my teeth and everything, Then i went to bed early.

___*____*___*___*___*___*___*____*__*_
I finally finished, sorry if it's a bit short, it's almost 800 words. I hope you liked and enjoy this chapter. Well until next time...ja ne~!