A bit of practice before school.

I was practicing again before school started. I ended up leaving two hours early before school was supposed to start. So i get to practice for two hours before i head to school and pay attention to what they were saying. I need to try to think things through this time around, i didn't always think things through on everything when i was younger which has caused some problems to arise. Though i think this time...things will change...I'm here to do that...i must protect them from falling to that fate of their future selves, i don't want kurokochhi to get hurt like that because everyone else fell into like 'your not worth my time, leave.' kinda of thing...i don't really know how to word it but eh...so i continued to practice, then my phone goes off, i check the time to see it was a few minutes before seven in the morning. I then left for school, i was a little early, but i didn't mind as i went to my class. I looked around the classroom, i noticed that kurokochhi was here early as well. I sit down in my seat, i felt eye's on my body, i let out a sigh, "yes? Can i help you?" i asked and looked over at him. I saw him almost flinch out of surprise. Probably because i saw him and spoke to him before he said anything. I felt curious to what he was going to say to me.

"You..saw me again...who are you?" kurokochhi asked me. I felt amused a bit to how kurokochhi was reacting to how i can see him easily. "Of course i saw you. I mean who wouldn't? You may be a bit small but you do stand out..at least to me you do. And isn't it common courtesy to introduce yourself first?" i said with a smile on my face. I saw him blush a little at not introducing himself to me yet. I already know who he was but he doesn't know me yet. "Oh I'm kuroko tetsuya and you are?" he said. "I'm kise ryouta,  It's a pleasure to meet you kurokochhi!" i said and i saw him frown in confusion. "Cchi?" he said confused. "Cchi is what i add to peoples name when i respect them. I can tell you can be a strong basketball player in the future. I respect that and you." i said smiling. I saw him blush at the unexpected praise. Then i noticed that people started walking in the classroom, "I'll talk to you later kurokochhi, class is about to begin." i said and looked back to the front of the room as the teacher walked in. After a few minutes of waiting for class to start, i noticed that aominecchi just walked in with momoicchi. Then class started.

~skip to after school~

School just ended and i was glancing around to see if i can spot kurokochhi, then a basketball almost hit me but i cought it. "Hey sorry about that. One of the guys threw it way over here by accident." i heard someone say and i looked over to notice it was aominecchi. I threw the ball back at him and followed him to see him practice. It was still the same, i like to see people who love it practice it. I smiled and walked away after watching the practice, i walked around until i found a basketball court. I put my bag down and got my basketball out. I then started practicing again, after i finished practicing, i head home. I wish i could have talked to kurokochhi more but i think he already went home before i looked for him. Though I'm glad i actually got to some what meet aominecchi a little. I haven't actually talked to him yet but it was kinda a small conversation. Then i arrived home, i eat dinner, then i waited for minutes. Then i went out to practice for the next few hours. Then i went back home, did my usual stuff and fell asleep.

___*____*____*___*____*____*____*__*__
Finished! Sorry it short compared to my other two chapters...it's only around 700 words...well until next time...ja ne~!