first i meet kurokocchi

I was walking in the hall way towards the area where I will be meeting the rest of my friends that I had in the future.

Ok Ryota, you can do this, your just going to be meeting your friends past selves. I can do this! I was encouraging myself, sigh.

Then I saw blue out of the cornering my eyes and I looked to see what it was and that's when I realized it was kurokochhi. I blinked, eh? Wait am I going to meet kurokochhi early as well? I thought a bit curious since I don't remember ever seeing kurokochhi before I joined the basketball team.

Hm..oh well. I thought, it doesn't matter if I meet them earlier then I did last time.

That just also means I can change more of the past currently the present to help them. I didn't really get to help them last time, we all just practically fell apart and over time kurokochhi slowly helped us along with kagamichhi.

Now it's my turn to help them and not be useless as I watched them fall apart like last time. No this time I will help and change the beginning of it all for a better ending. I thought determined, I headed over to kurokochhi, "hello. I can't help but notice that you were by yourself. Did you want someone to eat with you?" I asked him a bit nervous.

He looked at me surprised that I saw him, "oh sure?" Kurokochhi said that as a question, unsure of how I spotted him so quickly. I guess it's because I'm use to looking for kurokochhi when he was older and more experienced in disappearing from other peoples view. So it was easier to spot a less experienced kurokochhi.

I sat down at his table, I began eating, every now and then I'll talk to him so it wasn't silent.

After that I went on my way, I don't need to go to the basketball court just yet. I still have plenty of time before I should and have to go there.

So I walked to my classes and started the day. After all akashicchi is going to introduce me in the afternoon and not in the morning. I thought and got ready to start the day fully.

____*_____*____*____*_____*___*____
I'm so sorry! I got completely stuck on how I wanted to do this so kise only meets kuroko this chapter. The next chapter will hopefully be longer if I can. I'll also try to update this one again sooner since I made you all wait patiently for me. After two more chapters, I'll need some of you to give me ideas because I don't know what I want to happen next after that. Words are 465
Ja ne~!

Go