The Creature's [Part 1]

Doctor's POV

The Tardis shook and jerked in every direction possible. Me, Amy, and Rory fell to the clear floor of the Tardis.

Then we all got up and the Tardis suddenly took a holt making us stumble backwards.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Amy exclaimed. "I don't know! Why does everyone expect me to know everything?" I asked.

"How about we all just go see where we are!" Rory joined in. "Good idea!" I said then walked off to the Tardis door's.

I pulled them open and walked out. I examined the area. It was a town! But a quite one. Too quite!

Then we heard a scream I looked in the direction I heard it to see a young girl running past us.

Then I saw a man, but it wasn't an ordinary man! He had 4 eyes, pointy teeth, and claws.

The girl came to a stop when another Woman came into view. She had the same feature's as the Man.

Next came a little boy and girl who also had the same feature's. The girl was clearly terrified by these creature's.

That's when my brain clicked and I started running towards the girl who was now cornered by the creature's.

Soon Amy and Rory where coming fast behind me and I reached for my sonic. "Hello! I'm the Doctor!" I said as I came up to the girl and the creature's. I pressed the button on my sonic and raised it in the air.

The creature's held there ear's from the piercing noise of the sonic. Amy, Rory, and I motioned the girl to follow us. She nodded and followed. "Do you have a house we can stay in for now?" I asked the girl.

She nodded. "Can you take us?" I asked and she motioned us to follow her. We followed and we soon came up to a little wooden house.

We all entered with the girl and we closed the door. "So what's your name?" Amy asked the girl.

"Maya Valentine!" Maya said. "How old are you Maya?" I asked sitting in a chair. "eleven!" She replied.

"Maya do you have any parent's?" Rory asked her. "No! They died one day! B-By those things!" She said.

"Maya did they die? Or is those things them?" I asked pointing out her window. She turned to see a different Woman and Man with the features the other one had.

"Mum? Dad?" She said walking to the window. But the Woman and the Man smashed their hands threw the glass and tried to grab Maya.

I rushed to Maya and pulled her behind me as the creatures climbed in. "To the Tardis!" I exclaimed as Amy picked Maya up and we all ran out and to the Tardis.

Soon more and more creatures started chasing us. We finally got in the Tardis and I soniced the door's just in case.

"Woah! This is a big box!" Maya twirled around in amazement. "That never gets old!" I laughed and Amy gave me the "Not the Time" look.

A/N: Greeting's Fellow Whovian's! Hope you liked Chapter 1 of my first fanfic/Sci-fi on Wattpad! Remember to leave a vote and comment and I will see you next time! Allons-y! *Salutes*