The Mad Man is Back! (Chapter 3)

Maya's POV -6 years later-

I walked around town. Day dreaming about The Doctor, Amy, and Rory! That was the best dream I had when I was little!

Then I heard a whooshing sound. I shook my head to getnthe sound out but it was still there.

Then I walked back to my house and closed the door. I walked over to my room when all of a sudden the house door's burst open.

I graped my gun and slowly walked downstairs. "Who are you people and what are you doing in MY house?" I asked pointing the gun at them.

They put their hands up in surrender. "Who are you?" The one with a Bow Tie asked. "May!" I said.

"Now what are you doing in MY house?" I asked them once again. "We came to see Maya Valent-" "Lemmy stop you there! You've come to see Maya Valentine?" I asked putting the gun on the table.

"Yes do you know her?" The Ginger girl asked. "Know her? I am her!" I snapped and they all looked at me.

"Your Maya?" The other guy asked. "Yes!" I exclaimed. "But you where 11 the last we saw you! How old are you now?" The guy in the Bow Tie asked.

"What do you mean I was 11 when you met me?" I asked. "You still ask WAY too many questions!" The guy in the Bow Tie said.

"Wait! I thought you three where just one of my dreams!" I exclaimed. "Uhh then you thought wrong!" Rory said and Amy hit the back of his head.

"It's about time you guys came back after 6 years!" I mumbled. "SIX YEARS?!? WE WERE ONLY GONE FOR AN HOUR!!" The Doctor exclaimed.

"Then why am I 17 years old Doctor?" I asked. "Why does this remind me of when I met Amy?" Doctor sighed making Amy and Rory laugh.

"So why are you back exactly?" I asked. "We wanted to find out who you were but you aren't a citizen on Earth!" The Doctor said towering over me.

"How could I not be human?" I asked. "Well the last we saw you, you regenerated! And please don't ask what that is!" The Doctor said.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the Blue Box!" I said walking in the kitchen.

Amy laughed at my comment and Rory couldn't help but laugh too. The Doctor came over and went threw my fridge.

He threw stuff out as if he was looking for something. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" I asked. He stood up with my custerd then he grabbed my fish fingers.

I looked to Amy and she laughed. "Fish fingers and custerd!" Rory said and I turned back to the Doctor.

He was now sitting on my dinning room table waiting for the fish fingers to get heated.

I rolled my eyes playfully then sat down with him. Soon Amy and Rory joined and we all ate the Fish Fingers and Custerd.

A/N: Greeting's fellow Whovians! Hope today's chapter was a little longer than yesterday's! Remember to leave a Vote and Comment! I will see you next time! Allons-y! *Salutes*