Spoilers! [Part 1]

Maya's POV

I shot up, taking in my surrounding's. I saw the Doctor and another person wearing a stripped brown suit, a normal tie, and a long coat. "Doctor?" I asked.

"Yes?" They both asked at once. "Who the bloody hell is that?" I asked. "Oh that's me! Just from another time stream" My Doctor said. "Okay!" I nodded unsure.

"Who is that?" The other Doctor asked. Then my mind clicked. "Spoilers!" I said and my Doctor looked at me like I was crazy.

"What did you just say?" He asked looking in my eyes. "Spoilers!" I said again and his eyes widened.

"Stop saying that! Why are you saying that?" He asked. "Spoilers!" I said again.

"Are you half River or something?" He asked. "Who is River?" The other Doctor asked.

"Spoilers!" My Doctor replied. "Where is Amy and those other people?" I asked and my voice...changed! Like the Doctor's!! But a girl!!

"What happened to your voice? How are you doing that?" He asked. "Sp-Spoilers!" I said.

"Who are you?" My Doctor asked. Then my brain clicked again "Spoilers!" I exclaimed.

"I said stop-AGH!!" He said. "Okay what is happening?" The other Doctor asked. "SPOILERS!!" We both exclaimed.

"So this is just a big ball of Timey Whimey....suff?" The other Doctor asked. "Exactly! But I need to find out who you are!" My Doctor said to me.

Then I just closed my eyes for a second and everything just clicked. "You will soon Doctor!" I smiled.

"You! Shut up!" He said to me then turned back to the other him. "I'll be in the Tardis if you need me!" I said then walked into the Tardis.

"Maya!!" Amy exclaimed then hugged me. Then Rory ran up and also hugged me.

Then the Doctor or Doctor's came in. "Maya who are you?" Are Doctor asked. I took a deep breath and he cut me off. "And don't you dare say spoilers!" He added. "Spoilers!" I said crossing my arms.

"Maya what happened to your voice?" Amy asked. "And why did she say something River would say?" Rory added.

"Don't you dare say i-" "Spoilers!" I cut the Doctor off and he slapped his forehead. Then someone bursted threw te doors making us turn.

"Hello Sweetie!" The woman said. "I like her!" I said. "Hello I'm River!" She said. "I'm Maya!" I replied.

"I already know that sweetie!" She laughed. "How?" I asked. She laughed "Spoilers!"

"Explain..her to me!" Are Doctor said pointing to me. River and I looked at each other and turned back to are Doctor.

"Spoilers!" We both said at once and the Doctor walked away then back to us "STOP SAYING THAT!!" He exclaimed.

"Doctor cool it!" Amy said. "Which Doctor?" Both Doctor's asked. "Bow Tie and Fez Doctor!" Amy laughed.

"Oh then I'm cool! Bow Ties are cool! Fezzes are cool! I'M cool!" He said making us laugh.

"Well I better go! Got Martha waiting in my Tardis!" The other Doctor said then left.

"I like him! He isn't stubborn like this version of him!" I said. "I know!" River laughed. "I'm not stubborn! If anything your the one who's stubborn! I mean you were out for 8 hours and kept singing and you call ME stubborn?" He rambled.

"I thought you were cool!" I said crossing my arms. "I am cool! I'm always cool! What do you mean I'm not cool?" He asked.

"I'm going to say it!" I laughed. "Say what? What word are you going to say?" He asked. "Spoilers!" I said. "AGHHH!!" He exclaimed making us laugh.