Maya (Chapter 2)

"I'm not sure I know anymore!"

Doctor's POV

Soon after Maya had said that the Tardis door's bursted open and the creatures came in.

"RUN!!" I yelled and we all ran to the upstairs bed room. I soniced the door and looked around.

"Where is Maya?" I asked and we all extanged looks then I resoniced the door and ran down with Amy and Rory fast behind.

I looked around the room but there was no Maya and no creatures. I ran out of the Tardis and looked around.

"MAYA!!" I yelled but no reply. "DOCTOR!" Maya's voice echoed threw the town. Then we heard her scream come from inside a house. I ran to the house with Amy and Rory beside me.

I bursted in the room and looked around for Maya. "DOCTOR! AMY! RORY! HELP!!" Maya screamed from the upstairs.

We all ran up and I ran to the room at the end of the hall. I tryed to open it but it was locked. I searched for my sonic ten found it.

"D-Doctor-" I heard Maya faintly say from in the room. "MAYA!!" Amy yelled as I soniced the lock then bursted in the room.

Maya was in a glass container unconscious and a creature was spraying Maya with sleeping gass.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD!!" Amy screamed at the creature. Amy then kicked the glass making it shadder and Maya fell but luckily Amy cought her and picked her up.

The creature turned to Amy and screeched. Maya's tattoos started to what it seemed like desolve into her skin.

Then the creature tried to shoot a laser at Amy. We all ran out and ran to a safe house. We locked the door with my sonic, closed the blinds, and put Maya on the couch.

Then the unthinkable happened.....

Greetings Fellow Whovian's! Maya here and Haha I left you hanging! What do you think happened? Got to find out in the next Chapter! If you enjoyed this Chapter leave a vote and comment and I will see you next time! Allons-y! *Salutes*