Why

Bakugo's prove

In the morning I woke up beside deku, I remembered what had happened last night.  I see that he's still a sleep, so I go into his bathroom and take every single blade that he has. Under his sink, in his cabinets, I check everywhere for one and when I saw one I took it.  I finished getting every blade i found and went back in to the bedroom to find him still sleeping.

i decided to check his room for any blades, i haven't found any so far so everything looked good. Then i looked under his bed.  

I saw dozens of beer and wine bottles. 

I was shocked, i really didn't expect him to drink, but that says the same for cutting. I guess i really dont know him that well.  As i was thinking deku suddenly groaned, i quickly stood up making him not suspect anything i hid the bag with the bottles and the razors behind my feet.

"mmm" he looked at me surprised but then changed his mood like he remembered what happened he suddenly blushed i smirked.

"so you remember yesterday now huh" i say smirking

"Uh uh yeah um" he shudders and starts mumbling to himself i get annoyed so i reach down and grab his chin and whispered, "you really need to shut up sometimes" and then i kissed him.

He squeaks but eventually kisses back. it was a quick kiss and it ended to soon but then i saw the time i woke up and hour early  and now we have 30 minutes till school. I turn him around to look at the clock , once he sees it he squeaks and tells me to get out. 

I went down stairs and his mom must have forgot i was there and started yelling at me, you piece of shit, your worthless cant even get up ear-" she stops as she sees me.

"Oh hi katsuki  i made breakfast would you like some." she says like she didn't just yell at me thinking i was deku.

"ummm sure i guess." i say but glare at her she seems nervous.

suddenly deku walks down the stairs his moms seems to glare but hides it away. i walk to a seat and pull the chair out for him. I motion for him to sit in it. He hesitantly walks to the chair and sits in it. Once he does i sit in the seat beside them.  we eat and when we were about to go out the door when suddenly....

A/N HEY GUYS Hoped you like this chapter i know this one is short (i got rushed by my friend) but also sorry for the long wait i am getting ideas more often to so (im also in my free period so im doing this in school) but heres L- hiiiii yea i rushed her and gave her the idea of a cliffhanger youre welcome :) im really bored and idk what to say soooooooo i really wanna get on instagram byeeeee -Elizabeth (her middle name) 

ANDDDDDDD

BYEEEEEE