Spicy Curry

"what do you mean, you think this is connected?" 

"I mean, there has to be a reason that you saw a person, my mom went missing yesterday, and now today you see this random person staring at you, this is not coincident."

"I mean yeah, your right but I think that you overthinking this. why would the criminal come back to the scene? and also who is he trying to get at?"

"If he took my mother and he started spying on you, then he must be after me right. Is he trying to take away all that I have? Why would someone do that, I know I have a lot of people that aren't fond of me but, who would go as far as this. To take my mother, you, and whoever and whatever is important to me?" Bakugou started rambling on trying to figure this whole situation out. Midoriya got tired of listening to him, having a headache from the stress. He put his hand on Bakugou's mouth to shut him up. Bakugou surprised licks Midoriyas hand to get it off of him, but Midoriya refuses to let go (even after the disgusting action). So Bakugou does something he never thought he would do, He kisses Midoriyas hand. The action surprised Midoriya to the point where he took his hand off of Bakugou's mouth and just stares at it.

    Midoriya started blushing like mad and covers his face with his hands. Bakugou starts chuckling and slowly pulls Midoriyas hand from his face and moving in front of him. Midoriya finally looks up and almost passed out with the sight in front of him. Bakugou was in front of him, with a genuine smile on his face. His nose was scrunched up and his eyes closed, as to comfort Midoriya in that second.

    "You realize I only did that because you were stressing me out by being stressed yourself." Midoriya mumbles, though it was quiet Bakugou heard it. He chuckles and leans in kissing Dekus cheek.

    "Imagine how I feel around you all the time," Bakugou states while Izuku just stares at him in shock.

    "Well imagine how I feel about a grumpy ass boyfriend by my side" Izuku scoffs teasing Bakugou.

  "We are getting off track, what do we do about that whole stalker thing?" Baku states getting serious again after a bit of joking around.

(Author note here it been a few months since I've even written this part so from now on its going to be slightly different and again I plan on re-editing all of this so it makes more sense in the end)

    ¨ Isn't the dorms opening up for the students?¨ Izuku states with Bakugou staring at him shocked.

    ¨I feel like such an idiot, yeah we do. What my main concern is what about you?¨

   ¨What do you mean?¨

¨I mean I know you're going through a hard time, and I feel as though you need someone there for you to help you with your addiction and well mental problems.¨

¨ Wait wait- What addiction?¨

¨ Oh- uh-¨ Bakugou knew from then he fucked up-¨ 

¨Kacchan?¨

¨Okay I found beer bottles under your bed while I was snooping around¨

¨Wait wait why were you snooping around in the first place??¨

¨Because I'm taking all of the razors away from you¨ (I just realized we are at Bakugous house ill fix that later)

(NEW SETTING- (Will be edited to make this the setting the whole time) They are at Izukus house)

¨When did I give you permission to snoop through my stuff anyway¨ Izuku raises his voice and stands up shocked

¨i give myself permission, I care about you, and I'm taking full responsibility for your health as much as I can. The least I could do is take away the things that harm you such as beer bottles and razors¨

¨B-But I need the-¨

¨Shut the fuck up no you dont¨

¨YES I DO¨

¨Deku. No, you don't in the end all of this will kill you faster than fighting villains will¨

(Another change of topic this is a quirk AU at this point your going to be totally confused and I'm sorry but when the edits come this will be a new book so look out for that :) )

¨Well I want to-¨

¨Even if you want to I'm not letting that happen, Eventually I want to get you signed up for a therapist even if it's just a school one and there's no arguing about this anymore. I'm not losing you.. I cant¨

¨.. fine¨

¨Now about the dorms I want to contact the school and see when they are available so that we can move in as quickly as possible and ill see if we can get a room together rather than seperated¨

Bakugou takes his phone off of Izukus's bed and calls the school asking about the dorms. Izuku lays his head down on Bakugous lap as Bakugou plays with his green fluffy hair. Eventually, Bakugou gets the dorm dates and room set up. (with a lot of yelling and threatening) By this time it's lunch and Bakugou and Izuku go down to the kitchen and start to prepare a meal.

(Bakugous POV)

We go down to the kitchen and Deku started getting ingredients out though he hasn't even told me what he is making yet.

¨Hey Deku what are you cooking??¨

¨it will be a surprise wait and find out¨

¨But I want to help and make sure you're okay¨

¨ill be fine for at least 30 minutes just wait and sit in the dining room¨

¨I- Whatever fine¨

Izuku starts to cook whatever he's cooking and it starts to smell amazing every time i look and try and see what it is he rushes me out of the kitchen telling me ill ruin the surprise. Eventually, he turns everything off and tells me to close my eyes

¨Nowwww open¨

I open my eyes to see curry, not just any but spicy curry my favorite I look up at Deku not being able to mutter any words, I haven't had this in years at least not his spicy curry.

¨you- I- You made spicy curry??¨

¨Yep, I wanted to do something nice for you and I made you this¨

¨I- when did you even get the stuff to make it? I don't remember you going out within the last 2 days?¨

¨well it's my house.  With my food. I'm going to have the ingredients to make my favorite food as well.¨

¨ you know what... yeah that makes sense.¨

We eat the spicy curry (The best curry) and talk about random topics even with the worry in the back of our minds with everything that's happening we try to enjoy the little break we have from it and relax.