F i ve

WARNING! a lil fluff but mostly not innocent;)

"Mina I love you. Not as a friend, I love you as a crush." said Chaeyoung nervously. "Chaenggie, I do too. I had a crush on you since we met." said Mina almost tearing up (bc she was so happy that they like each other.) "Me too Mina. Don't cry okay?" Chaeyoung said as she wiped Mina's tears. "Can i hug you Chaeng?" said Mina cutely. "Of course you can make yourself comfortable."

Mina's thoughts:
I'm so happy rn this is the best day ever! Ugh i love Chaeyoung and only Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's thoughts:
IM SO HAPPY WHAT THE HECK DID MINA JUST SAY OH SHE SAID SHE LIKES ME TOO WAIT WHAAAT IM SO SHOOK RN HELP IM BLUSHING I WANT US TO HUG MORE WIWJJWJEJ SON CHAEYOUNG U HAVE FOUND THE LOVE OF UR LIFE

"Let's watch Meteor Garden!" said Mina controlling the remote. "Okay! I like that show!"said Chaeyoung excitedly. "Istg Shancai and Si are like the cutest" Mina said trying not to be too hyped. "Not really.. WERE A BETTER SHIP!" said Chaeyoung tryna look tough (uwu I can imagine her being this cute sksks) "That's right! We're way better" said Mina as she kissed Chaeyoung on the cheek.

Chaeyoung was trying hard to not blush. She remembered that her and Mina liked each other so she didn't really care when she blushes

HERES THE GOOD GOOD

"Soo Mina wanna have some fun😏" said Chaeyoung while making a pervert face. "Oh sure!" said Mina not knowing what Chaeyoung meant. "Okay this will be fun okay?" said Chaeyoung smirking.

Chaeyoung went for the kiss. They were kissing for 10 minutes straight. Then Chaeyoung started to take off Mina's onesie leaving Mina with just a bra and her underwear. Mina started to take off Chaeyoung's clothes off leaving her with a bra and underwear. Chaeyoung went for Mina's soft milky neck and started sucking. Hard. Mina moaned Chaeyoungs name. "cHaeyOung aUgh." Mina was squeezing Chaeyoungs ass while moaning. Mina started to take off Chaeyoungs remaining clothes. Chaeyoung took Mina's clothes off before Mina did (of course she did;)) They were licking each other lips. Chaeyoung was licking Mina's chest. Mina was there,having fun.

"Okay let's stop what we're doing" said Mina. "Okay Mina."
"MYOUI MINA! OPEN UP I NEED YOU HERE!" a girl loudly banging on Mina's door. "oh shoot that's my sister, i have to get dressed!" said Mina nervously. "Me too. Shit. I'm sorry about what I did to ur innocent self Mina." apologized Chaeyoung. "No it's okay! It was fun." replied Mina. "Wanna eat with me again tomorrow?" asked Chae, "Sure! I'll buy food this time okay?" "Okay Mina thank you. I have to get going now ur sister wants you. I love you!" Chaeyoung said happily. "I love you too! I'll text u later!" said Mina cutely.

Hope y'all like that chapter lmao that wasn't my best but next time it will be better;)) Please keep up with me!❤️💞