lets hang out.

The next morning, Mina found herself sleeping on Chaeyoung's boobs. Mina slowly gets up trying her best not to wake Chaeyoung up.

"Aw you look so cute Chaeyoung~" Mina gave Chaeyoung a kiss on the cheek.

Mina left a note on the desk.

I'm gonna go for now Chaeyoung, I'll be at Tzuyus house. You can come if you want. I'll be back later okay? Bye love you my cub💗🐯

Chaeyoung woke up at 2 pm, She yawns then rests her head at her pillow. "Where's my Mina? I miss her." Chaeyoung said pouting.

Chaeyoung saw the note that Mina left at her desk.

"Man looks like I'm gonna be lonely today. I don't wanna come to Tzuyus house but I wanna see Mina:( Okay I'm coming to Tzuyus house I miss her."

Chaeyoung was done getting ready. Her outfit was pretty simple.

Chaeyoung was happily walking by herself

10 minutes later

Chaeyoung knocked on the door with a big smile on her face. Tzuyu opened the door. "AHHH! Hey chaeyoung!" Tzuyu said excitedly letting Chaeyoung in her house. Tzuyu hugs Chaeyoung tightly, Chaeyoung could barely breathe. She still hugged Tzuyu back with a smile on her face.

When Chaeyoung sat on the couch beside Mina, She jumped on Mina happily. "I missed you!" Chaeyoung showering Mina with kisses. Mina was there giggling softly.

Mina asked Tzuyu how her and Jihyo were doing. "So how's you and Jihyo?" Mina and Chaeyoung asked with their cute smiles. "We're good! We're girlfriends!" Tzuyu said with her eye smile. "Oh really! Yay I'm happy for you two!" Mina said as she gives Tzuyu a hug. "Where's Jihyo?" Chaeyoung asked. "Oh yeah she's at her job, She's a  singer for weddings and churches. "Ohh okay! I wanna hear her sing again it's been long."

20 minutes after them talking and laughing

Chaeyoungs phone buzzed.
"Who is that cub?" Mina asked Chaeyoung with a her brows up.
"Oh um idk lemme see"

Unknown number:
Hey you smol girl,It's nayeon again I got a new number don't block me.
C: Ugh what do u want?
N: I just wanted to see if we can hang out later at night?
Seen✔️

Chaeyoung annoyingly put her phone down on the coffee table.

"Who is it bb?" Mina asked. "It's this girl we met at the ice cream shop. Remember the cashier girl?" Mina nodded. "Yeah I remember what bake it?"  "She wants to hang out with me later at night, I don't want to:( I wanna be with you only Mina." Chaeyoung said pouting at Mina. "It's okay we have the whole day tomorrow! Make new friends! It's just one night anyways." Mina said with a smile on her face. "You sure?" "Yes im sure just come back home early okay?" "Okay Mina ig thanks."

hello my friends! Sorry for the late update! Please keep up with me💗 I'll try and get the next chapter done tonight thank you for reading!❣️