T w e l v e

After Mina and Chaeyoung finished eating. Mina let out a small burp, "Oh excuse me!" Mina said as Chaeyoung bursts into laughter. "Hey! Don't be too loud!" Mina said as she playfully hits Chaeyoungs arms.

Little did they know, Nayeon was staring at them for the whole time. No expression on her face at all. "Hm you. small girl. im gonna steal you and call you, mine." Nayeon said glaring at Chaeyoung.

"Babe, Im gonna go to washroom for a sec." Mina said as Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's wrist gently. "Can I come with you?;)" Chaeyoung said smirking. "Oh no, Stay there for now naughty tiger." Mina said as she blows her tongue at Chae, Chaeyoung did the same.

After Nayeon saw Mina going to the ladies room, She went over to Chaeyoung. "Hello! I'm Nayeon." Nayeon said taking her hand out for a shake. "Oh uhh hi?" Chaeyoung said awkwardly, she doesn't want to talk to Nayeon. "So you have a gf?" asked Nayeon with her one brow up. "Yes I do. She's mine. Don't even think about stealing her from me." Chaeyoung said with a serious face. "I'm ready to fight if you want." Chaeyoung stared at Nayeons eyes, not even blinking. "Don't worry, I don't want her. Anyways, Heres my number. Text me later;)" Nayeon said she smirked. "Pfft. like I'm gonna text you." Chaeyoung said under her breath. "What did you say?" Nayeon asked. "Nothing." Chaeyoung said,rolling her eyes at the paper Nayeon gave her.

Mina came back. "Ur finally here! I've been waiting for you! What took you so long?" Chaeyoung said as she kissed Mina's cheeks. "I was doing something in the washroom, I'm in my period shhh." Mina whispered to Chaeyoung.

Mina and Chaeyoung walked out the door. Chaeyoung secretly threw the thing Nayeon gave her. "Pfft. Stupid number. I'm not interested in you sorry." Chaeyoung said in her mind. "I have a penguin. Why do I need a bunny?"

Few hours past

Mina was sleeping in the bed, her head laying down on Chaeyoungs breasts.

*Beep Beep*

Unknown number:

Unknown number: Hello! We met at the ice cream shop. Im Nayeon. Remember?
Chaeyoung: Ugh its you. How'd you know my number?
Unknown number: Secret;)
Chaeyoung: What do you want?
Unknown number: Well I like you.
Chaeyoung: As a "friend" or?
Unknown number: As a crush.
Chaeyoung: Well im sorry I can't say the same thing. I'm taken. I don't want you anyways even if I'm not taken.
Unknown number: Cmon! Give me a chance! I'm begging you.
Chaeyoung: No, period.
Unknown number: Pweeeaasseeee~
Chaeyoung: No. Stop texting me.
Unknown number: Ugh fine. Just a warning tho, im gonna steal you from ur gf.
Chaeyoung: Hah! Good luck with that. I don't like you. Now stfu.
Unknown number: Okay ilyt~ Gn💘
Chaeyoung: Fuck off. I'm blocking your ass.

*Chaeyoung blocked Nayeon*

After all of that texting, Chaeyoung saw Mina sleeping on her boobs. "Aww, ur cute. Stay there my penguin, Goodnight love you." Chaeyoung said as she kissed Mina's forehead.

I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE KEEP UP WITH ME! There will be some drama y'all will like it I promise;)