N i n e

Tzuyus jaws dropped when she saw a short and cute looking girl coming.

"What you looking at?" Mina asked, Tzuyu didn't answer. "Oh your looking at her? Oh hun sorry she's taken." Mina said clinging onto Chaeyoungs arms. "S-she's ur gf?" asked Tzuyu. "Yes she is I love her very much💗" Mina said as  she gave Chaeyoung a soft peck. "Oh hello! Im Son Chaeyoung. Mina's girlfriend or should I say  wife?" Chaeyoung said with a smirk, Mina gave her a wink. "Aww your lucky you have a gf:,(" Tzuyu said trying not to tear up. "What's wrong Tzuyu?" Mina asked with so much concern in her face. Chaeyoung did the same, patting Tzuyus back. "I'll tell you guys when we are at your house, I don't wanna say it in public." Tzuyu said quietly,wiping her tears away. "Okay let's go home." Mina said comforting Tzuyu.

Ten minutes later they arrived at their house.

"Okay you can tell us now Tzuyu." Mina said as she wipes Tzuyus tears away. "Well remember my gf?" asked Tzuyu. "Oh yes,Sana right?" "Yes her it's Sana well.." Tzuyu said fidgeting with her fingers. "Well?" Mina said with such concern on her face. "She cheated on me:(" Tzuyu said trying not to cry. "WHAT?!" Mina bursts in anger, "Whoa penguin calm down okay? It's okay calm down." Chaeyoung said, resting her head on Mina's shoulders. "Okay okay sorry." Mina apologized. "Well she cheated on me with a girl named.." Tzuyu stopped talking for a sec. "Well who?" Chaeyoung asked. "A bitch named Dahyun." Tzuyu said making a fist. "What happend?" Mina asked. "Well.. After I went home from work.. I saw them uk having fun on the bed" Tzuyu said bursting with anger. "HOW CAN SHE CHEAT ON YOU UR PERFECT UGH I HATE HER WHERE IS SHE!" Mina yelled out. "My penguin sit down okay? Breathe in,breathe out." Chaeyoung said trying to calm Mina down. "She tried convincing me that it's not what it looks like but I'm done with her shit." Tzuyu said as tears run down her face. "It's okay Tzuyu, You mwill find a better one, You deserve better someone better than Sana." Mina said as she comforts Tzuyu. "Well Tzuyu.. I have a single friend that you maybe wanna meet?" asked Chaeyoung, "Oh sure? Do have a pic of her?" asked Tzuyu excitedly. "Yeah I do haha, Here." Chaeyoung showed Tzuyu a beautiful girl.

"OMG SHES SO CUTE WHO IS SHE CHAEYOUNG" Tzuyu said as she holds the phone in her hand staring at the girls photo

"OMG SHES SO CUTE WHO IS SHE CHAEYOUNG" Tzuyu said as she holds the phone in her hand staring at the girls photo. "She's my friend, Her name is Park Jihyo, She's 21 years old." "Can we maybe be friends first?" asked Tzuyu. "Oh of course! I'll give you her phone number."

After Chaeyoung gave Tzuyu Jihyos phone number, Tzuyu texted Jihyo "Hello Park Jihyo! I'm Chou Tzuyu don't be scared I'm friends with Chaeyoung, I was wondering if you wanna hang out?"

"I'll text Jihyo that I know you so she will believe you lol" Chaeyoung said to Tzuyu with a smile, showing her dimples. Mina was fangirling inside she couldn't help but rest her head on Chaeyoungs shoulder, She gave Mina a kiss, Mina giggled cutely and her cheeks were red as a tomato.

Hint for the next chapter:😍😍😍

This chapter was a little bit longer than usual I hope you guys like it!