E i g h t

Mina and Chaeyoung arrived at Mina's house. They both flopped to their beds, Chaeyoung gave Mina a smirk.
Chaeyoung started taking off Mina's clothes. "I thought I was take ur clothes off Chaeng?" Mina said while pouting. "Too late im doing it;)"

Mina and Chaeyoung were both naked, They were gonna get started but Mina's phone made a noise.
Text message from: Chewy💞
Tzuyu: Hey long time no talk! Wanna hang out today?
Mina: Oh um.. Sure!
Chewy: Okay I'll meet you later!
Mina: See you bye!
Chaeyoung was curious, "Who was that?" asked Chaeyoung with her brows up. "Oh it's my best friend! She wants to meet up with me later. Wanna come?"
"Oh sure!"

Chaeyoung was a little sad that she didn't get to have fun with Mina, but she also wanted Mina to be happy with her best friend.

Mina and Chaeyoung were in the car together listening to music. Mina was so happy, She kept smiling which made Chaeyoung soft. She can't help but smile everytime Mina was happy.

Tzuyu and Mina were running to each other, Tzuyu hugged her tightly, She even lifted Mina up. Chaeyoung felt a little left out. She was just fidgeting with her fingers seeing them so lovey dovey with each other.

"I missed you so much!!!" Tzuyu said (almost yelling) "I missed you too Chuu~"
Tzuyus eyes saw Chaeyoung, Her eyes were shaped like hearts and her mouth was open.
Chaeyoung's looks;

Anyways THAT WAS THE CHAPTER HEHEHE SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT ILL GIVE YALL SOME HINTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER: 😍🤤😤😡