Chapter Five: Never Underestimate The Power Of Fire and Ice

(Elsa's P.O.V).

I hear noise coming down the hall. I was afraid to even go there. What if it was Pitch, or maybe something even worse? What if Jack was in danger? He doesnt have his powers, since I broke his staff.

Then I heard marshmellow rumble, and scream. I felt the ground shake, as he moved and I was afraid of leaving the room. But I was also afraid that bad things would happen to Jack. What was happening anyways?

I had enough of fear controlling me! I moved the blue sheets and revealed my dress. I ran to the door and I was in front of the stairs.

There was three guards, with bows in their hands. I ran back to the other side of the stairs in fear. I saw a man clearly targeting his arrow right at me.

"No Please!" I screamed as a shard of ice comes out of my hand.

Two other men started targetting, and I threw shards of ice at them without even trying. I was being manipulated again, but I didn't know that my ice powers could be manipulated like that. I throw ice at one other guy, and it came out with spikes all around him with no warning. A man in front of me was targeting at me, but I placed a shield of ice in front of him. Then I manipulated the the shard of ice's movement.

I moved it fowards, pushing the guy towards the door that leads to the balcony, with no stop. He tried to push the shard of ice forward, but he wasn't strong enough. I stopped pushing the ice, when I heard guards outside.

There was two guards, in red suits on horses.

"Why are you here!?" I said with a harsh tone.

"We where sent to look for princess Anna!" The guard at my left side said.

I cackled a little, and grabbed the guards with a force of ice with dark sand.

"Who sent you here!?" I screamed, without recalling to scream.

I tried to fight back the grip of the guards. All of arendelle already thinks I'm a monster, and I don't want them to have proof. As much as I wished to free the guards, I couldn't let go.

"Prince Hans!" Said the same guard to the right.

"Well if Prince Hans loves her so, why didn't he come searching for her!"

I said.

They didn't awnser for quiet a while. She was getting mad, and held a tighter grip into the guards, until they couldn't breath.

"Planning an army?" I asked harshly but they didn't awnser. What a coincidence!"

She rose my hands before me, and a bunch of giant snowmen, sort of likes marshmallow popped out of the ground. I cackled, walking back to the castle, but turned back to the guards.

"Never underestimate the power of fire and Ice!" I kept on walking towards the castle.

I opened the castle door, and no one was inside but Jack.I was relieved they left but afraid that I would attack him.

"Elsa what happened!?" He exclaimed.

I was afraid of what she, or I would do.

"Nothing Frost." I said ignoring him, and I was relieved.

I walked, passing by him, and he pulled my arm back. I struggled to free myself.

"I SAID NOTHING!" I say, throwing a scorching flame towards him.