Chapter 8

Jack's P.O.V

I kept Elsa, under my arm and I examined every inch and corner of her room. I didnt know how much awkward it could get, and I was afraid of opening my big mouth. I couldent beliwve what I just did, but Elsa was dying on me, and I felt something for her.  I didnt know if she felt the same but it was worth a try to save her, and know I know she loves me too. Which will make it harder to say goodbye.

    "Love will thaw." I said, to break the ice. (Hehe ice)

She turned to see my face, and her hair kinda tickled my neck.

    "Love?" She then asked.

    "You know, when you care about a person, more than yourself."

    "Oh." She pouted.

I wrapped both my arms around her, and she looked back at me. I tried not to blush, but I felt my cheecks warming up. She looked beautiful, and I couldent help to fall for her, and I know she feels the same way. I then found our faces moving closer, but when our lips where about to touch, she didnt lean over.She pushed my arms from her waist, and looked back at me.

    "Jack this is wrong!" She exclaimed.

But despite what she just said, I couldent let her friend zone me. I couldent let the one girl that I actually cared about, out of my grip. She meant alot to me, even more than my own sister.

    "I cant stop thinking this in my head and not tell you Elsa. I love you and I know you feel the same way. I know that one day we will be seperated but I dont want to leave without telling you."I exclaimed.

She had an emotionless expression on her face, wich kinda ticked me off. I just gave out a whole entire speech, about how I love the Queen of Arendelle. At leist it felt like a speech anyways.

     "Look Jack, its not that I dont care about you, but at the moment, Arendelle is in danger." She explained.

I didnt care, at any moment if she pushed me away. I knew she was right but I couldent help but feel like im falling for her, and I know deeply inside, she feels the same way. She knows the truth inside of her, and only an act of true love, can thaw a frozen heart.

I placed one hand, into my pocket, while holding the riggedy wooden staff with the other. I took one deep breathe, and stood on the carpet ground-barefoot. I couldent help but move my toes through the riggedy carpet. Then I smiled at her. Probably the fakest smile you could ever see, but still a smile.

Elsa had her hands crossed infront of her, but she wasnt smiling. She was looking down on me. I couldent help to feel the awkwardness in the silent pause, and I felt like an idiot, having the same plastered smile on my face.

A/N wt the hell is this? I am so so so so sorry for the past FOREVER ive been grounded, and for all I know im still grounded and I am a shitty writer. But if you want more work from me, check out my new fanfic :D  The Fault In Our Snowflakes

I have no way to fix this crappy situation uhhh. Ill just have to finish this chapter ASAP no kidding. And anyone who saw the maze runner I fuckin hate you :( anyways TTYL more coming soon

I send all of you guys