two ; the order

Leaving the hospital she felt free.

She could feel the cold breeze rush against her face. A similar breeze she felt with Vision in Scotland before the two was attacked. Holding Albus Dumbledore's hand, the next thing she knew was that everything went black. She felt everything stretch in all directions, and she couldn't breath. Her chest tighten as she felt herself being compressed in all directions. Her ears, and her eyes were pressed into her head. Then it all stoped.

She fell onto the cold pavement panting, as she tried to control her breathing. She looked up to send a nasty glare at Albus Dumbledore, her body threatening to throw up, and her head begging to shut down. She felt Albus Dumbledore help her up from her feet slowly with his wrinkly old hands. How old was he? Or does he frequently swim in water? Wanda thought, his hands were too wrinkly. 

Balancing herself, she was able to stand on her two legs without the assistance of Albus Dumbledore. Looking foreword, across the dark road was tall dark buildings, but Wanda knew there was something very wrong with where she was going. She felt something unnatural, the type of unnatural feeling that usually stops you from walking into death.

"12 Grimmauld Place"

Looking as the building spilt in half to show a new building with a shiny '12' on it, however that didn't make the building look any less glum. Following Albus as he crossed the road, as he stepped up the stairs and tapped his wand on the door. That was when Wanda realised there was no door lock, the door unlocked with a 'click', and opened with a 'creak'. 

The smell was terrible, it was nearly identical to what she smelt when the building collapsed when she was ten. It gave her a terrible headache. Looking around to see dust everywhere, the noise of the old lights was irritating, and the look of the chandelier made her question if this house would pass in a modern house inspection. 

"Oh, Dumbledore, we didn't think you were coming." A ginger hairs woman said in a worried tone, Wanda looked at her strangely. Was this her house?

"Molly, I assure you that I only come to give most important news."

That was when the woman - Molly caught sight of Wanda, "Who is she?" She whispered urgently.

"All will be explained in due time, now please show me where the meeting is taking place?"

Wanda walked down the corridor, past the blacken frames, and the peeling wallpaper. Careful not to knock anything over, she didn't want to hurt herself, everything look so ancient and dangerous. The corridor became lighter the further she went down it, until she reached what she assumed would be a dinning room filled with well over twenty men and woman - probably all wizards and witches.

As she followed the professor, she felt everyones eyes on her, Wanda was never one for being the  centre of attention. Taking the seat next to Albus, Wanda took the time to look around to see vegetables being chopped with a knife with magic, a news paper with moving pictures, and everyone seemed to have a wand on the table. 

"Who is she" a man with dark hair and an interesting hair cut said.

"She is the weapon." Albus said, giving a nod at Wanda, "and the insurance if anything is to happen to Mr Potter."

Wanda's eyes lit up, slight red sparks danced around her eyes. Catching a few by surprise, she agreed to protect the boy not to do what ever he needed to do.

"Albus..." she said quietly, "I never agreed to doing what ever this potter boy needs to do."

The table grew silent as they heard her voice, her Slovakian accent and her childish voice took most of the adults by surprise. 

"She is merely a child. What is her name Albus!" Cried a man with many scars on his face, and plenty of grey hairs.

"She has not said."

The eyes went back towards her, Wanda took a deep breath, "Wanda, my name is Wanda," Taking a few seconds, she continued, "and I am not a child."

"Albus if I may speak," said a man with black hair, and a sharp nose. She has seen plenty that looked like him, in America on the thirty-first of halloween with a witches hat. Albus nodded his head as the man looked over at them all.

"I assume you heard of the red lighting from last week" he said slowly, "Assumptions was made by the Daily Prophet that is was the causes of muggle global warming." Wanda was listening, curiosity got the better of her. "She was found forming from dust, red glowing sparks burning anything around her." His dark black eyes looked directly at her, "She managed to do all of that unconscious, without a dream or thought in her mind. We all know that in that state a witch or wizard is at their weakest, Imagine the power," He paused again, "Miss Wanda would have to stop the war."

The eyes didn't leave her, leaving Wanda to feel self conscious, her abilities were considered dangerous and of no use back in her world. In this new world her abilities gave her power, and importance.

Wanda could start over, she could be a real bitch if she wanted to be, she could be writen down in history or she turn, flip sides to the highest bidder. It was in that moment Wanda felt something she hadn't felt for a long time. She felt power without the nagging voice in her head to choose the 'good side'. 

She felt superiority. 

And we all know what the toll superiority can do to a person.