four ; hell would be a luxury

The next day was filled with potter drama.

Albus Dumbledore arrived in the early mornings as Wanda greeted him with a nod as she sat at the dinning room table with a mug of coffee with two packets of sugar - it tasted nothing like the coffee's she had enjoyed in America. Albus took a seat opposite to her, a seat usually occupied by Sirius Black - but no one but her was awake as it was four twenty-seven in the morning.

"Miss Wanda, Have you been well?" He asked, as he took a small chocolate from the bowl of chocolates and nuts.

Nodding her head, in response to agreeing that she has been well. A lie. Her life has turned upside down after the bombing that took her parents life.

"A group of wizards and witches are going to pick up Mr Potter, I want you to join them."

Wanda shook her head, she said she would protect the boy under one condition, and she believed him to not keeping up his bargain of the deal. Taking a sip of coffee, she could feel his gaze on her head, a feeling of insecurities fell over her before she felt something poking her conscious and it damn hurt. Closing her eyes, with her hands glowing red, she found who was giving her head a massive ache.

Albus Dumbledore. He was trying to look into her mind. The trust and the respect she had for the man vanished, it sounded hypocritical and in all honesty it was a pile of crap coming from Wanda, but everyone is a hypocrite is some way and hers was people reading minds as sci-fi that sounds.

"Albus, please leave my mind alone." she said quietly, as she concentrated to keep him away from her most important memories. She had never protected her mind from anyone, and in that very room against a master at Legilimency.

Using her last resorts of protecting her private memories, the memories she held onto dear life so that no one in the new world could use it against her was using her powers for 'bad'. Standing up, she quickly used her hands with her powers flowing red in her veins. She hand the old man on the third floor with two perfect holes where the sphere she made had hit.

The noise of wood cracking brought many of the witches and wizards out of their rooms to see what was making a wreak in the kitchen. It left many rubbing their eyes in disbelief to see the Great Albus Dumbledore glowing red and three stories high as Wanda stayed in her stance with her arms glowing, keeping him up high away from her mind.

"Let him down right now Wanda!" She heard Sirius Black yell, "You broke the floor, and took the old man through it all. Isn't that enough!"

"It will never be enough," She said, slowly taking away the protective sphere so that Albus Dumbledore could feel the rough ceiling. "He asks for me to help the boy, to trust him. But I can not have him poking at my mind, my memories are to be sealed from all wizards and witches."

She could see in the corner of her eye that Arthur had gone for his wand, the stick they use to 'control' their magic. A bad mistake, as Wanda moved her left hand to face him, a shriek from Molly caused Sirius to continue yelling.

"Stop this! We let you into my home, we fed you and this is how you treat us?!"

"I never asked for any of this."

"Well you damn sure did with that lighting blast you created when you arrived."   

Dropping both of her hands, Albus Dumbledore went down quickly, without Arthurs quick reflexes he would be needing a hip replacement. Falling to the ground as she remember the events that forced her to this god forsaken place, the face vision made once he realised that he would die twice and the later version being more painful in thought of the universe half dying. Wanda started to cry in front of them all, she let all her tears out, she missed her family and her friends, she missed Scotland and Sokovia, she missed being herself.

Albus Dumbledore decide to leave once they all finished checking him for any injuries, he thanked the Weasley Family and left very quickly by the fire place in the next room. All eyes was on the Sokovian girl, as she continued to cry.

"Do you feel remorse for the damage you have done!" Sirius yelled, only to be yelled at by Molly.

She sensed that Molly came close to her, using her mind she sent a small energy blast to warn them to back the hell away from her. She did not like being comforted by people she hardly new, it reminded her off the nurses and doctors that tried hugging her memories away of her parents death and that darn nonexplosive shell with 'Starks' on it.

Raising her head to face the crowd of red heads, and a few others. Her eyes matched her powers of 'mass destruction', they matched the colours of one of the infinity stones and they matches the colour of her brothers blood shot suit.

"Do you really believe I chose to come here? To a timeline that deals with a cursed war?" She tried her best to smile, to look confident but all she felt was vulnerable. "The timeline I am apart of, well fifty percent of all living things died from a single snap." She said as she intimated the snap with her finger.

"I could of saved them all, but I was in love with a man with a stone in his head." She said as tilt her head back down as she smiled in a daze, memories of Vision flashed past her mind, "I should of killed him the second they went after that stone but I couldn't, instead i did it at the last minute when time could be changed. I died that day, like every other day. I died, not much was left, my happiness died with my parents, my heart died with my brother and my soul died with that snap."

Looking back up at Sirius Black, "Now tell me, did i choose to come here? Because if dying three times gets me here, sign me up to hell because that would seem like a luxury compared to here."

So my girl is being vulnerable for once.
I really liked this chapter, it has a lot more dialogue then i would of liked...
but you can never have it all I guess.
For readers... You might want to know that this book might be tied to another book.
Make sure to stay tuned... because they may or may-not make a cameo in this book..?
Thank you also for all the supporting comments! I love them all
xox madi