six ; her hands of power killed billions

The boy - Harry Potter - was rushed upstairs by Molly.

So the meeting, the biggest meeting Wanda had attended. Even with Harry's interruption, and new - unknown wizards and witches joining the table, the conversation of topic was the same. 'What was impossible?' Wanda spoke of.

"Miss Wanda, what is impossible."

"I- I need to go"

Wanda was shaking, she knew the tesseract was in fact an infinity stone, she knew that because she died because of it. Attempting to get up without slipping, she didn't want to show her fear at the thought of the Tesseract, the thought of the infinity stones bringing life to everyone she loves and ultimately killing them all back as payment. 

Pushing herself up from the table, everyone noticed her arms shaking uncontrollably. Those who were around her during her weakest, such as Sirius, Molly and Arthur all knew better then to attack her. They knew something abnormal occurred within the girl that has never been seen in their world. What they didn't know was that abnormality was an infinity stone that had found its way to this timeline, which will cause the end of all life that dared speak out against Loki.

"I- I- I need to leave here, I- I need to be dead-d uh.. I-" Wanda was stuttering, her balance was wobbly, as she leaned on the dirty wall for support, "I- I need to-o get the st-stone."

With her legs collapsing underneath her, she slid down the dirty wall. It hurt, but it hurt less then the thought of being killed by the stone again. The stone didn't physically hurt, but mentally. She didn't know she was dying until the last second, when the dust got her. Looking down at her hands, her hands of power killed billions, she felt terrible, sick and evil. With her irrupt collapse, Sirius - an unlikely friend - to be by her side, giving her a consoling words of utter rubbish.

"I- I- need to see the boy" She looked up from her weak hands to face Severus.

"That isn't an option, we are currently in a meeting."

A surge of energy grew inside of her, much like how her magic did. Using Sirius, without a word of warning as support to help herself up to stand. Her confidence grew. She felt terrible, sick and evil because she didn't take action when she was called to in her past life. She could still save billions on this timeline, why be petty, why be superior. 

"The boy deserves to hear what i am about to say, after all he is a key asset supposably to Albus's plan."

"He is a mere child" Molly interrupted with a strain on her face.

"So what!" Wanda stated, "You speak of this weird Lord-" she said as she saw many of the wizards and witches squint "Killing hundreds of your kind, he is going to have to grow up very quickly to deal with that."

"But we don't need to scare him with information."

Wanda turned to face another man with a scar across your face, "Yes, he will have to grow up to face He-Who-Can-Not-Be-Named, but scaring him won't help him."

"Warning him of the He-Who-Can-Not-Be-Named equal will help him."

The table was silent, that was the 'impossible', it didn't take a genius to put the pieces together. Another person from her timeline had joined the fight and has balanced out the playing field. Wanda had never been face-to-face with the man, but his name and picture was all over the news after the New York Attack. It was unavoidable to not know who Loki was with Clint Barton - who she didn't even know was alive with his family or not - as her father figure. 

She may have never met Loki, but she knew who he was, as if it was her own left palm. It was Loki's sceptre that gave her the ability to shift things with her mind. It was him that made her such a dangerous ally back in her world, and it was him that left the avengers, her only family shattered, distort and buried with nightmares of his attack.

"To say he is equal to a mortal like He-Who-Can-Not-Be-Named is an insult, as he is a God."

"Did you say God?" Severus asked.

"His name is Loki, and he possess a relic that formed my world and the power it holds is unimaginable. The power Loki possess is nothing you have never seen, he can build mindless soldiers, he can kill and he can enhance individuals with this relic. If he gets his hands on the other five of these relics, he could possible kill half of all living life." 

She said relics instead of stones, she didn't need them thinking that they should find the stones, that is a dangerous game. "I believe, that is something the boy needs to know, because i doubt anyone but me in this room has ever faced one of these relics and someone needs to train him."

The room was quiet until Severus spoke, "I will speak to Dumbledore, but, if you are speaking the truth that this new evil has possession of this power, how do we know you can train the boy? After all you are meant to be dead."

How did she know she could train the boy, after all she was dead how the man stated. She just knew that she training the boy gave him an extra advantage to win this war and not end up dead. She also knew how the stones worked because her powers is from the stone.

"No one, but me knows how to control and destroy a relic."