Chapter Three: Picture Perfect

HEY Y'ALL!!! I'M BACK!!! A lot has happened in the time since I've been gone... I'm helping with my school's musical (MAMMA MIA!), I went away on a trip to Victoria, BC, and I now have someone very special in my life... and I love them so much... I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Cameron's POV:

As I'm putting my books away for lunch, I see Mrs Greene coming over to me doing her "Very Important Person Doing Important Things" walk. Oh god, please don't rope me into something... I have the party tonight... Actually, on second thought, my parents are probably too busy with setting up to come get me... so please do...

"Cameron, could I bother you for a minute?" She asks. Usually when she asks that question, it's for something that lasts more than a minute.

"Of course... What do you need?"

"Well... you know I'm the head of the yearbook class, and we have deadlines that we need to meet... well, all of my students are busy tonight and I need someone to take pictures of the football team for their page... If you don't mind, could you take some pictures after school today? The team has practice tonight and we still need a team picture."

"Yeah, of course. It's no problem at all." Nice, gives me something to do before I have to go see John and Hannah.

"Perfect! Here, I'll give you this now so you don't have to go hunting me down after school." She hands me a camera and waves goodbye. I put it in my locker just as the bell rings.

My day goes on and soon the final bell rings. I go up to my locker and grab the camera, then head outside to the field. As I'm walking towards the exit, a few of the team members walk outside with me. Honestly, in all of their gear and just by the sheer muscle on their bodies, they're really intimidating.

I get out to the field and sit up in the stands, getting a good overview of the field. time to take out the camera. I look through the lens and start taking some pictures. I got a few good action shots of the practice and I think I might get Mrs Greene to send them to the team. As I'm scanning the field, my camera stops on the coach yelling at one of the players.

Yikes... probably don't want to get that on camera...

He storms off and one of the team members follows him off. Damn... really wish I could've gotten all of the members...

Once practice is over, I quickly make my way down and go talk to Coach Hertz.

"Excuse me, sir? Would you mind if I took a photo for the yearbook?"

He kinda gives me a look and puts is hand on his forehead. "I'm sorry, kid... not tonight..." he sighs and looks down at his playbook.

"Oh, alright then. Just let Mrs Greene know when you can."

He doesn't say anything to me. I just turn around and walk back inside. 

I look down at my camera as I'm walking to my locker. I got some really good action shots.

Suddenly, I crash into something solid and fall backwards. I land flat on the floor, but luckily the camera wasn't hurt at all.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry man..." It was a voice. I ran into a person???

I look up and see a guy with blond hair and blue eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat. He reaches out his hand. "You okay? Sorry about that."

I reach up and take his hand. He pulls me up like I weigh nothing. I brush myself off and look at him. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I stop for a second. Wait... I know him...

"Alright, cool. I gotta go. See you around." He picks up his bag and walks outside.

What the hell was that? I gotta admit, he was hot... but where the hell do I know him from?

I just shrug it off and go to put the camera in my locker.

I pull out my phone and text John:

"Hey, man. Can you come pick me up? I had to stay late at the school."

"Yeah, no problem. Be there in about 10 minutes."

I close my phone and walk to the front of the school.

Thanks for reading! Ryan's part will be out soon but I might be busy... Just keep a lookout for the next chapter! Until next time, see ya!