1

My dark secret
Part 1

BPOV
"Wake up we are leaving in half an hour" mom said, today March 1st, it's the middle of school year and we are moving. I don't want to move but we are going to the place where my parents grew up and I know it's important to them I just hope that the school there will be nice... at least nicer than the school I went to until now.

In my last school I was a loner, I don't blame people for not wanting to be friends with me, I'm weird, I have a darkness in me that makes me do really crazy things sometimes... the only person who knows about my darkness is my big brother chic, he's adopted so he isn't really my brother but we are more closer to each other than most siblings are.

Chic came in the room and saw the sad expression I was making, he quickly came to me, and gave me a hug to cheer me up "I'm going to help Alice and Hal downstairs you should go take a shower, clear your thoughts, it will make you feel better." He said, he calls my parents by there names, at the beginning it was really weird for me but I'm used for it.

"Ok I will." I said and went to the shower, I thought about chic, I know he will make sure I'm always ok, and protect me, I'm so happy to have him as my brother, mom and dad are thinking about adopting another child in need, I know they want to help but I just hate the idea of having a new sibling I like my family as it is now.

After I finish getting ready I heard someone walking to me room "What do you want for breakfast?" Dad asked cane in the room.

"Is there anything other than bread with something?"

"No, sorry, all the other things are packed... I'll make you a sandwich for the way and when we get there I'll take to a dinner called pops, you'll love it." He said, i didn't really like the idea but I said ok anyway.

I got ready and went downstairs I saw mom and chic taking the last boxes into the car. I can't believe we are really leaving. I've lived in New York my whole life... well maybe this is a chance for a fresh start, maybe this really be good.

I hope it will be good.

"What's the name of the town again?" I heard chic ask as we all went in the car.

"Riverdale" I said and thought of the place that will now be my home.