3

My dark secret
Part three

BPOV
After a few minutes we got to pops. It looked like a regular diner but dad said that it's special.

We went in and sat in a booth, me and Chic on one side and mom and dad on the other side.

"Hello what would you like to order?" Said a waitress that came over to us. She looked beautiful, everything I want to look like. Ginger and tall, even when she walks in the diner she looks so confident and amazing. I wish I was like that.
After everyone ordered she looked at me.

"You look like you're new here, Are you going to be joining Riverdale high?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Are you by chance Elizabeth Cooper?"

"Yes, but people call me Betty... how did you know?" I asked.

"I'm Cheryl blossom and I'm supposed to give you your tour tomorrow!" She said excited.

"Oh, cool!" I said and tried to look as happy and excited as she did.

"I need to go take other orders, but I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah, bye." I said as she walked away.
Mom and dad looked at me happy.

"What?" I asked.
"I think you'll be happy here, you already made a new friend." Dad said.

"I don't know if we are friends..." I said.

"What do you mean?" Mom asked.

"Most girls like her are fake and do good things just to please the teacher or principal, she probably doesn't even want to be my friend." I said. It's true I mean who would want to be friends with me?

"Well I think you two will be friends and things will turn out to be good." Chic said.

A different waiter gave us out orders and we ate hamburgers and drank milkshakes and dad was right it was amazing. Suddenly I started to believe that maybe things will be good here.