7

My dark secret
Part seven

Archie POV
"Who plays him?" Betty asked.

"I do." I said wanted to see her reaction.

"So you are going to be my boyfriend? Ok maybe we should get to know each other better before we play a couple." She suggested.

"Good idea lets go to pops together after school tomorrow." I said.

"Ok." She said and I saw her blush a bit.

"Betty come on we need to do the scene." I heard Cheryl yell from the stage.

"I'm coming." She said and went to the stage. They did the scene together and Betty was amazing.

"You like my sister?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw a boy that looked a bit older than me.

"You're Betty brother?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm Chic, nice to meet you." He said.

"I'm Archie, Cheryls twin." I said. (Cheryl told Archie that she already met Bettys family at pops).

"Oh, ok. who do you play in the play?" He asked.

"I play James, I'm Bettys character boyfriend. And as for your question from earlier yes I do like your sister." I said.
"Oh..." he said and took a moment to think, "if you'll hurt her I'll make sure you'll regret it." He said and went to talk with someone other people.

Well that was weird.

BPOV
While I did my scene with Cheryl I saw Chic coming in and talking to Archie. They both had weird experiences while they were talking. I hope Chic didn't do something over protective.

After the scene was finished I didn't go talk to Chic because I saw he was talking to Kevin so I watched the other scenes that were rehearsed and then came a scene with me and Archie it was a short scene and we finished did it really good in the first try.

"Wow guys that was perfect!" Cheryl said, "you two make a really cute couple."

"Thanks," I answer, "do I have more scenes to rehearse today or can I go home?" I asked.

"You can go, see you tomorrow." She said and went to the stage.

I looked for Chic but didn't see him anywhere so I looked in find my iPhone and saw that he was in some place on the school I went to where it said his phone was and I was facing a door to what I presumed was a small room with supplies.

When I opened the door I saw Chic and Kevin kissing. I looked at them with a shocked face until they noticed me.

"Oh my god Betty." Chic said.