8

My dark secret
Part eight

CPOV
After talking with Kevin for a few minutes I knew I was already falling for him. He's amazing. Hal and Alice know I'm bi but I haven't told Betty yet....

After the talking a few things happened and we ended up making out in the janitors closet.

Suddenly I saw that Betty opened the door and looked at us shocked.

"Oh my god Betty." I said when I saw her.

"I should probably go..." Kevin said probably feeling uncomfortable in the situation.

"Wait don't leave I still need to talk to you about something," I said to Kevin and took his hand, "I'm sorry for not telling you about being bi are you mad at me?" I asked her.

"No of course I'm not mad it's just I thought that we told each other everything that was our thing... And Kevin from our time together today I know how a good person you are I'm happy for both of you but Chic please don't hide from me important things I want to be there for you and I can't do that if you keep things from me." She said.

Wow she's reacting well I'm so happy I have her as my sisters but what she said About secrets only made me feel bad because of the other secret I'm hiding from her....

"Thanks Betty," I said, "I promise I'll answer everything you ask when we get home so why don't you start walking and I'll catch up with you."

BPOV
"Ok bye guys." I said and started walking, I didn't know how and why but I really was ok with everything and happy for him. After all he's my brother and whatever makes him happy makes me happy.

I walked for a few minutes and then I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned around and saw Chic catching up to me. "So.... is there anything you want to ask me?" He asked.

"Are you and Kevin a thing now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess." He said.

"Are you going to tell mom and dad about him?" I asked.

"About me they already know, about Kevin Not now, I want to see where it goes first..." he said.

"Ok, if you ever need someone to talk to about it you can always come to me ok?" I said.

"I know," he said and hugged me, "anything special tonight?" He asked as we continued to walk home.

"No, just a awkward family dinner with mom and dad asking about school." I said annoyed.
"Come on they are not trying to annoy you, they just want to make sure you are happy here." He said. I think I was happy but I don't know how exactly I felt.

Surprisingly dinner went well, mom and dad weren't too annoying and we quickly changed into different subject like moms new job at the towns news paper and dad will be joining her there in a few days after all of hour stuff will arrive.

"I'm really tired can you clean up on your own and I'll go to sleep?" I asked.

"Sure, goodnight." Dad said.

"Goodnight." I said and went upstairs.