5

My dark secret
Part five

APOV
"Bye, Hal." I said and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. He is staying home to take care of everything and I'm starting my new job today.

"Goodbye Alice." He said and I went out side. Chic and Betty are already in the car I'm taking them to school. As we arrived chic immediately said goodbye to Betty and went out of the car. Leaving me a chance to talk Betty alone.

"Bye mom." She said and quickly got out of the car before I got a chance to talk to her. I opened the window to at least tell her goodbye and I saw that Cheryl saw her and grabbed her hand and took her to a table with a bunch of other kids. I don't know if it was just a fake smile but when she started to talk to those kids she looked happy.
I went to my new job with a happy feeling.

BPOV
Mom drove me and Chic to school and I got out of her car quickly so I won't need to have an awkward conversation with her. I started to walking towards the entrance when suddenly I felt someone grab my hand. It was Cheryl.

"Come on you got to meet my friends." She said and took me to a table.

"Hey guys this Betty she's new here," She said and we both sat at the table, "this is Archie he's my twin brother," she said and pointed at a ginger haired boy, "and this is Kevin." She said and pointed at the boy that sat next to Archie.

"Oh and before you start talking you need to now that Kevin is gay and if you have a problem with that you may leave the table." She said.

"No problem, it's nice to meet you guys." I said.

"Wow Cheryl she is so polite and perfect she can be perfect for the role of Jennifer in the play!" Kevin said.

"OMG yes you can be perfect you have to do it!!" She said excited.

"What? No believe me I'm not perfect." I said quickly.

"You are also modest wow you are perfect!" Archie said making me blush a bit.

"Please do It!!" Kevin said excited and did puppy eyes making everyone laugh.

"Ok I'll audition for it..." I said even though I didn't want to. I knew I could just be myself and have a really bad audition and they won't cast me for the part.

"Oh there is no need to audition I choose the cast and you will be amazing don't worry." Cheryl said. Oh no what have I gotten myself into.

My dark secret - Bughead auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें