Victory and hurt

MI vs RCB
14 May 2020 , Hopes and prayers was running high as everyone was witnessing a nail- bitter finale between Mi and Rcb . Rcb was chasing a huge total of 208 runs to make there dream come true , Pressure was clearly seen on each and every player's face as Rcb need a six in last 2 balls and Virat was batting on 94 , Rcb has only 1 wicket left .Malinga started his run up for 5 th ball and was a sharp bouncer though Virat try to defend it , it touch the bat's edge and catch went to pollard but he misses the catch and ball slipped from his hand , the stadium erupted in joy . The last ball Malinga bowled and guessed what it has gone for six
Rcb finally won the ipl with Virat scoring century . All Rcb players went on ground and crowded around Virat and started lifting him . Though Mi lost , there was a pride and satisfaction on Rohit's face seeing his best friend's success 😇 .

Soon the post match ceremony ended with trophy and all. A after match party was held  to rejoice their success and all Rcb as well as Mi players was invited too . As soon as Rohit entered the party he started finding Virat but to his great dismay Virat was yet to arrive at party but as soon as Virat entered Rohit was greeted with an unpleasant scene of Virat and Ab laughing together and he felt jealous. But keeping his jealousy aside he went to Virat and hug life out of him .
Rohit: I am so proud of you Vi 😇
And Virat just squeeze him harder letting him know that he knows that his best friend will always be happy for him.
Party was going on full fledge , and Rohit excuse himself as Ritika call him. When Ab and Virat was talking they heard pollard saying something to youngster Shivam Dube and he was drunk .
Pollard: Do you call yourself a cricketer just look at you man . You are not able to hit the ball right and bowling ,leave it . Your team doesn't consider a player to rely on or a good all rounder. I don't know how you play for India. Clearly looks like you are into boys.
Shivam was completely stunned and looks like he would cry at cheap personal attack like this.
A very few people heard it who was around them as music was on high volume but Virat heard it and was rapidly swelling with rage 😤.He can't let anyone hurt his teammates like that , no one has the right , so he just went and snapped at pollard.
Virat: How dare you? Pollard. You are telling him that he is not capable of playing India. Have you looked at yourself. Means the West Indian players like you who doesn't care about their own country but put IPL as their first priority. Do you know you guys are 10 th on T20 ranking and same as such in odi and Test.
Rohit: Virat................

Guys this is my first fanfic written on rohirat . The idea of fight was given by bleedblue2011 .Thanks for the wonderful idea . Plz comment how do you like the story. I know it's not that good but will try to make it interesting.