Loneliness

Virat's pov
Virat was lying on a bed trying to sleep but it was far away. The thoughts running in his mind was driving him crazy. How could Rohit say that to him after knowing him for 11 years, 11 years for friendship, being part of every high and low in both of their lives.

He agreed that what he said to pollard was insulting and he surely gonna apologise to him but Rohit should have heard him first

He agreed that what he said to pollard was insulting and he surely gonna apologise to him but Rohit should have heard him first. Before snapping at him.

He was hurt 😔 and this were driving him crazy . A lone tear escaped his eye. With these thoughts he slowly drifted off in sleep.

Rohit was still angry on Virat for stooping so low as he knows Virat is not that kind of person to hurt anyone. Though he behave like a jerk all the time but still has a pure heart , who cares about everyone he loves . Although he was feeling little guilty but the anger was not letting him go to Virat and apologised. Slowly he also drifted off.

Mahi bhai was in deep thoughts he couldn't take off his mind from rohirat . This fight was not like their silly fight , he knows his cheeks will never say anything to anyone unless someone provokes him or anyone try to hurt his people. Something must have happen before that , but Rohit has cross his limits ,he knows what his friendship with Virat matter to Rohit . They are soul brothers since 2008. He is surely gonna talk to both of them. He can't let the most beautiful relationship end like this knowing how this would hurt his kids.

Next day ,
Everyone was sitting in common room after breakfast , as soon as Virat spotted pollard he went up to him and apologised

V: I am sorry Polly , I don't know what happen to me yesterday but when I heard you taking jibe at Shivam I lost my control. I am really sorry, and I didn't mean a single word I spoke to you plz forgive me 😞😢.

P: It's ok Virat. I know that you didn't mean it. If I was at your place I would have reacted in a same way. And I also apologised to Shivam for my behaviour. I am sorry too....

They hug each other, Rohit spotted them hugging each other. He was genuinely happy 😊 that Virat apologised to Pollard and everything was sorted out. So he went up to them but soon Virat saw Rohit coming towards them , he excused himself and went away . Rohit got little hurt seeing Virat behaviour but he knew after yesterday 's fiasco it will take time for them to back being themselves.

After that both of them went to their respective destinations. Virat and Rohit both were missing each other badly as they haven't talked since that day. But no of them was taking first step one because of hurt and second due to guilt and anger.

 They were going to meet each other after a long time as it was India's tour of SA

They were going to meet each other after a long time as it was India's tour of SA . Both of them were somewhere happy that they will finally see each other.Whole Indian team was waiting in waiting room at airport except Rohirat they were yet to come, like god wanted them together as they arrived at the same time. They had an eye lock and Rohit could see all the hurt, anger , disappointment in it while Virat saw longing , guilt and anger . Whole team was watching them with worry seeing the best friends like that. Everyone was aware about what happen between them.

Virat quickly broke their eye connection. He was hurt and disappointed though he missed Rohit terribly, and was clearly dying to go and hug the life out of him but the hurt wasn't letting him do that. So he went towards the team , greeted them and sat beside Mahi bhai. Rohit was mortified thinking about Virat's behaviour, he knew he committed mistake and was feeling guilty. But It wasn't completely his fault and so he kept all his feelings at bay and join the team.

Mahi: How are you cheeks ?

V: I am fine, bhai.

Mahi bhai didn't probe him harder as he wanted to talk to him in alone as he know his cheeks will surely break down after that.

On the other side jinks were sitting beside Rohit and was sad seeing both of his best friends like that. So he just started random conversation with him. In no time there flight was announced . Flight journey was silent as whole team was upset  seeing their captain and vice captain giving cold shoulder to each other. They love both of them too much.

They decided they will surely do something to make everything normal between them making Rohirat again.

I know this update wasn't that good but will try to improve the next one . Give me your suggestions and idea if you guys want to read something special as per your wish . Thanks 🙏🏻