MahiRoVi

Whole team was gathered in Rohit's room thinking about a plan for mission manao Virat . Everyone was giving their idea but Ro didn't like any of it as he wanted something special.

Harry: How about we locked both of them in a room?

Jassi: Ridiculous idea hardik.
He said with disgust.

Rohit was in his own dreamland thinking about a plan , then he suddenly whooped and ..

Rohit: guys I have got a wonderful idea.

Jinks: what?

R: But you have to help me in it.
(He added with hope)

Bhuvi: offcourse Ro spill the beans now

R: So the plan is..............
(Guys let it be a suspens😜😎😉)

Kuldeep: that's wonderful idea bhai, Virat bhai would surely liked it and he will forgive you.

Ms: ya Rohit it's good. We should start it's preparation but for now go to sleep all of you as we have match tomorrow.

Team: yes bhai.

All of them retired to their rooms , only jinks and Ro was present

Vi will forgive me na jinks? Asked Rohit anxiously.

Off course Ro he can't stay away from you for long . So don't think about it that much we do have match tomorrow and we need to win it . Said Jinks
He hugged jinks tightly fin ally everything will be fine.

The match day,
Everyone was sitting in dressing room waiting for the match to start. Since this morning Rohit keep glancing at Virat every now and then,in team bus also , at breakfast table. Although Virat had noticed it and just want to hug him but he restricts himself and try to ignore him. Ignoring Rohit was most difficult thing for him in the whole world.

Keeping everything aside he went to toss , India lost the toss and SA invited India for batting .

V: ok guys we are batting first and pitch is flat so we can't think of score below 300 with SA's batting line up. So just pad up and give your best shot.

Rohit and Shikh will open then me and so on according to the situation got it.

Yes captain 😎 echoed everyone.virat just shook his head at his team's antics .

But unfortunately India lost shikhar's wicket in 3 rd over itself and Virat entered the field to join Ro .

V: Run when I call and don't shut everything while running. He took his position without letting Rohit speak.

There conversation was minimum and only professional though Rohit try to talk to him but Virat ignored it as much as he can unknowing to the fact that how much his action are hurting his Ro .

SA players are not blind to see the cold shoulder Virat was giving to Rohit. And as always Rohirat was dominating them they started sledging Rohit.

Dean Elgar: look mate your captain doesn't like you. How he is ignoring you? You weren't even selected for 2011 World Cup right.

Virat heard it, took a glanced at Rohit and saw his face going pale. He was rapidly swelling in tearing rage No one can talk to his Ro like that and knowing they have touched wrong strings. He just went in between...

V: you back off . You are getting runs on edges and are not able to bat properly. He has 3 bloody double hundreds . How many do you have? And I can never hate him because he's my best friend.

Elgar just back off seeing agressive Virat. Rohit had warm feeling in his heart seeing Virat's love for him. Even whole team heard him as it got recorded in stump mic and were very happy as they knew Both of them can fight whole world for each other.

Then everyone saw a different Virat hitting boundaries across the ground , no bowler was spared and he reached his hundred in no time. Rohit went to him and hug him tight Virat did retort back but he didn't feel the same warmth in it.

Rohit had already reached his century, Then the world saw most dominating partnership in world. But as it was there fate Rohit ran Virat out. Rohit was horrified but at the same time little happy atleast Virat will shout at him. But Virat without sparing a glance left to dressing room. Rohit and Mahi bhai took India to good total. When Rohit went to dressing room he saw him sitting at corner so he went towards him

R: I am sorry Vi . It was my fault.

V: It's okay Rohit. I am not blaming you.
Guys we had a good defending total and we can win this one .
Rohit has wished so much that he must have scolded him because this is not his Virat .

India did won the match.
                               _____________

Back at the hotel Virat was sitting at bed when Mahi bhai entered .
M: Hi cheeks

V: come na bhai
He said hiding his pain

Mahi: cheeku I know what happen between you two . You wanna talk about it.
Said while sitting beside him

V: Mahi bhai am I that bad?

M: No cheeku you're not bad you're our cheeku our Virat.

V: Then why Rohit said I am arrogant bully,and I hurt everyone. Bhai I promised I always has best interests of team in my heart. I always wants India to win. Does Rohit think this low about me, after knowing me for 11 years. He was now crying hysterically and Ms hugged him.

 He was now crying hysterically and Ms hugged him

M:No cheeku you know na how much he love you . I am 100% sure that he didn't mean even a single word he spoke to you.And everyone knows what you have done for India that's why you are best player in the world. About Rohit he loves , respect and trust you very much you know it the most. He just said it in heat of moment cheeks.

V: do you think so bhai?

M:yes cheeks, I know Ro's words have hurted you. But that won't change the fact that he is your best friend and he equally loves you right.

V: yes bhai I know . Everything will be fine thanks bhai for always been there for me. You are amazing.

Everything will be fine now..............

Tell me how's the update guys and do give your votes and suggestions. Rohirat patch up coming up in next one😇