Bad day for virat

Rohit: Virraaatttt.....
Rohit didn't heard pollard's jibe at Dubey but only heard what Virat said. He was horrified when he heard Virat.

Rohit: Are you hearing yourself ? How rubbish you are speaking.

V: Ro but..

R: what Ro , It's Rohit and I can't let anyone insult my teammates like that not even you.
Ab: Rohit listen to him first you are misinterpreting it.

Rohit was now in mad frame of mind, first he hadn't expected it from Virat to stoop so low . Second Ab was defending Virat , he was interfering between them. His rage now mingled with jealousy, and he snapped at Virat like anything.

R: Are you talking about rankings don't forget you are 10 th in T20 ranking. I know you are best batsman in world but there are other batsman who are as good as you . Who play their best when their team needed it unlike you who just score 1 in both the World Cup semifinal when your team needed it the most.

Jassi , Hardik , yuzi was horrified hearing Rohit. Everyone had listen what Virat said to pollard as it was very loud . They were as shocked as other people. But when they listen to Rohit they were much more scared and horrified . Ro and Vi are best of friends, though they fight a lot but they never touch the wrong strings that will hurt the other.

Virat was hurt like anything How can he say  such things to him after knowing that he always has the best interest for his team in his heart. And Rohit know about it . Virat retort back .

V: you played very well right ? You failed to give the team a good start and here Talking about my performance .

Rohit was now rapidly swelling with anger ....

R : well I took the team to semifinal with my performance. What you did played a bad shot and got out. And India lost all the knock out matches in your captaincy. Even Rcb this is the first time in so many years you won the trophy right? And pollard was there in all the four years Mi won the trophy , contributing in every aspect of game. You are just a arrogant prat, hurting others , showing you authority. Hurting others doesn't make you hero .

Zak , Bhajji and Sachin sir took the charge of the situation, stopping Both of them from hurting each other.  

Zak: stop it both of you

Virat been beyond hurt now so he left from there without glancing at anyone. Rohit though calm down a bit was still mad enough to think about his words . So he took pollard with him and left.

All the juniors along with harry, yuzi , Jassi was scared and was dumbstruck. Sachin sir announced that party was over and everyone left. The only ones remaining was Zak , Bhajji pa, Sachin sir , yuzi ,harry and Jassi.

Should we call Mahi bhai and tell him what had actually happened ? Asked Jassi

Everyone agreed has only Mahi bhai can handel them . They called him

Mahi: hello...

Jassi: Bhai ... his voice was raspy and looks like he would cry

So Zak took the phone and said

Zak: Mahi actually

Mahi: Zak what happen ? Why Jassi sounded like that?

Zak : actually... he then narrated him about what happen
Mahi listen to him with silence and got worried as it was not there one of those silly fights , It was much more than that.

Mahi: Zak put the phone on speaker, Jass , harry, yuzi listen don't worry, Everything will be sorted out. (He said hiding his own worry). You guys go and take rest and don't think about it too much. I will talk to them once they cooled down a bit and there is T20 series coming up after 2 weeks right so we will do something.

All three of them : yes bhai.

Mahi: good , bye guys , see you soon.

Guys the second update is here , tell me how it is . Your suggestion are always welcome 🙏🏻 .