MahiRo

Rohit was sitting in his room disturbed, guilt of hurting his best friend was eating him. Even Mahi bhai was not warm as he always is with him. He knows he committed mistake by hurting one of his dearest people in his life.

Flashback,
He was roaming in corridor when he heard some voices coming from Mahi bhai's room,so when he reached near the room he can hear the voices of all his team.

Hardik: guys I am not enjoying the silence between Virat and Rohit.

Bhuvi: No one is liking it harry. We have to do something Mahi bhai.

Mahi: I know guys that's why I called you here. Harry, yuzi, boom I want to know what exactly happen as we know Virat is not the person who will go on personal attack like this. Something must have happen before that.

Yuzi: we don't know anything before that as music was loud and we were away from them.

Jassi: yes guys we only heard what Virat bhai said and stuff after that.

Jinks: guys try to remember because it's necessary for us to know ,so that we can patch up between two.

Jinks was not liking the silence between two of his dearest friends ,who can fight whole world for each , neither anyone of them as Rohirat are pretty much heart and soul of this two.

Rohit was listening all this and felt bad due to him his friends are suffering.

Yuzi's next words brought him back from his thoughts.

Yuzi : Mahi bhai Ab must know something as he was with Virat bhaiya .

Shiks: do you have his number call him fast?

Ash: ya guys he definitely knows about it as Ab is one of closet people to Virat and he even trust him like us. And put the phone on speaker.

Yuzi: I will call him......
Hello Ab do you know what happen on after match party day. Why Virat bhaiya shouted at pollard ?

Mahi: ya Ab plz tell us .

Ab: actually Pollard had taken jibe at Shivam Dubey saying ..... (he told them everything what pollard said ) that's why Virat snapped at him .

Whole team : what

Jaddu: why didn't any of you know this? Didn't Rohit heard pollard?

Ab : No he was outside attending a call ,he only heard what Virat said .Is Virat okay? He also apologised to pollard by the way.

Mahi bhai: He is okay, quiet disturbed but will be fine.

Ab: ok then I gotta go , bye guys see you soon and hope this mess gets sorted out soon.

Rohit was shocked would be understatement. How can he shout without knowing anything. What he has done? His heart seems heavy with guilt and hurt. So he went from there to cry his heart out.

In the room ,

Kuldeep: I know it my Virat bhai wouldn't shout at anyone without any reason.

Jinks : If any one of us would have been at his place would have reacted in same way.

Mahi : yes but I can't blame Rohit completely also he has done same what Virat has. But Virat has been hurt as he thought Rohit is a person who will always stand by him no matter what happens whether he is right or wrong.

Guys I must go to Rohit, he must be as miserable as cheeku.

Bhuvi: yes bhai .

Harry: everything will be alright! Right Mahi bhai?

Mahi : yes hardik they both can't stay away from each other for long time.

Jinks : yes and they will thick as theives again

Ro was sitting in his room when Mahi bhai entered, he glanced at him and just threw his arms around him,

R: what have I done Mahi bhai? How can I hurt Vi like that? I am so sorry bhai.

Mahi: calm down Ro , I understand, I know you won't do it deliberately.

Rohit didn't seem to hear him and was working himself in awful state
Ms half carried half dragged him to bed . Hug him tightly muttering some sweet nothings.

He kept sobbing in his arms, Ms tries to calm him down after some time he calmed down a bit.

Mahi: listen Ro I know what you said was not acceptable but I also know you didn't mean a single word you spoke. I can't completely blamed you as you were taking stand for your teammate.

R: but bhai I should have heard him first. If I would have been his place would have reacted in same way.

Ms was shocked did Rohit know what happen.

R: I heard you guys today when Ab was telling what happen? (Reading Ms expression ,in all this years they have learnt to see through MS's facade ) . I failed as both best friend and brother.

M: No Ro never say that, you didn't failed do you think Virat would want anyone as his best friend other than you ?

Rohit nods his head in no
R: but bhai He is not even sparing me a glance . He must probably hate me now.

M: listen Ro he doesn't hate you do you know why because he love you too much to hate you . He is just hurt and disappointed 😢 with you. He count on us especially you and me that we will never hurt him, will always stand by him even if whole world is against him. He is hurt by the person he thought would never disappoint him will never give him pain . You know Ro he always become childish with us because he knows there are people who understand him , Can bear his tantrums,protect him, would correct him whenever he is wrong, and most importantly love and trust him. So just try to get him back . He will surely come back to you .

R: thanks bhai for letting me realise my mistake I will try to win my best friend back

R: thanks bhai for letting me realise my mistake I will try to win my best friend back. You are best brother I could have wished for.

M: you are my boy Ro , I will always be there for you whenever you need me. Now we have to think a plan for Virat.

So let's call the whole team and start mission Manao Virat.........

That's the big one . siri_reddy the MahiRo for you . Plz do comment and vote guys .