Jimin X reader (Birthday Special)

A/n: So today is Jimin's Birthday and I just want to say "생일 숙하해요 지민" (Happy Birthday Jimin). He is now turning 24 and i'm proud of him and the other members. Since it's Jimin's birthday I will do Jimin 

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking in the sidewalk, close to where Big Hit is located, to go see your brother, Kim Namjoon. The cold breeze cleaning your s/c face and making it a little bit colder for you. You stood in front of the door to knock, but then you heard someone running towards the door like a crazy person. 

"Hey, Y/n!! I'm glad you came. Everyone is waiting for you upstairs...well except for Jimin. He is in the park eating Ice-Cream, for now!"

"Hey Taehyung! Why is Jimin not here but in the park?" You asked curious. You were thinking for a moment until you remembered what your brother told you while he called you. "ohhhh... never mind. I remember why he is there."

Taehyung pulled you inside and shut the door as fast as he could so no one would get suspicious. He then yelled "Everyone, Y/n's here!!" With that one sentence, everyone came running down like crazy except your brother and Yoongi. They both were, calmly, walking down the stairs like nothing was happening.

"Y/n, noona, you're here!" exclaimed Jungkook.

"Hey, Y/n, do you want something to eat? Are you hungry?" asked Jin.

"Y/n, c'mon lets go and have-" Hoseok was saying before he got interupted.

"Hoseok, you can't eat the cake now and it's for Jimin not you!" said Yoongi in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Guys here he comes! Everyone in there positions!" Taehyung shouted-whispered. The door opened slowly and everyone jumped up and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!!" Jimin wasn't expecting this especially from his lover, Y/n.

You walked up to him and said "happy birthday Jimin,  ever since I saw you I thought that you were the one for me. I felt that I would always love you and i will still love you. I do and will support you in everything. No matter if you don't like me or if anything happens I will support you to the max. I love you Park Jimin." a tear left you watery eyes when you said that last sentence. What was unexpected is what happened next. He holded up both hands to cup your cheek. You felt hot wet lips touch yours and tasted his cherry flavored lips. That moment you felt that you wanted the time to stop and be like that forever. 

Your lips separated and he said "Y/n, you are the best thing that happened in my life. I love you more than you think." with that her gave another peck on the lips. Everyone but Yoongi awed at what happened. Your brother was not happy at first but then he was ok with you dating his band member.