Namjoon x reader (special)

Y/N was in her room, getting dressed for her date with Namjoon. She starts putting on a black ripped jeans, a long white shirt, that goes down to the middle of her thighs, and lastly she puts on a leather jacket to match with her jeans. After that, she puts on make-up an jewelry. When Y/N was finished, she went down stairs to find Namjoon sitting on the couch. He turned to face Y/N eye to eye. "You're ready, Jagiya?"

"Yes, I am ready." Y/n answered. She grabbed her bag and left with her boyfriend. Once Namjoon arrived at the fair, he put on his mask and his hat. Y/n got out of the car with Namjoon and went to get their tickets. 

Your POV

Once we entered, we went on a lot of rides and ate food but the good thing was that nobody noticed us. We both then noticed Taehyung and Jungkook there playing games together. Namjoon grabbed my arm and took me far away from those boys as much as he could. He felt that if they saw us, they would start asking questions and being like little kids. It was getting dark now. The sky was turning into a blush of dawn and the breeze was getting cooler every 5 minutes. We then left the fair and Namjoon took me some place else. Before we got there, he covered my eyes and took me there holding my hands and telling me where to go. He uncovered my eyes and then I saw small bright lights in front of me. I saw the already dark sky with stars and a bright full moon, then I saw the city in front of me with the bright lights and a big tower with beautiful white lights. 

He grabbed a ring from his pocket, grabbed my hand with his soft ones, kneeled down and said "Y/N, we have been together for a long time now so I wanted to make this special to you, Will you marry me?" I paused for a moment and thought about what he just said. When I got a full understanding of what he said, my smile was the biggest smile I had in my entire life.

"Of course I do! I love you, Namjoon." I said the last sentence while hugging him. I could tell he was happy about my answer by the smile I felt when I was hugging him. This was the best day of my life.