Jungkook x reader

You were out on the streets of Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. It was midnight and you were walking alone. The rain was dripping down and on your warm face. Everyone around you had umbrellas and you were the only one who didn't have one. You felt a sudden stop of rain and you looked up. What you saw was unexpected and was grateful to the person who did it. On top of you, there was an umbrella and you wanted to know who this person was. You turned around and found face-to-face with the Jeon Jungkook. You weren't expecting a k-pop Idol to hold an umbrella for you while it was raining. 

"why are you out here alone without and umbrella?" he asked shyly and a little tense since he thinks that you are probably one of his fans.

"well...I was...walking to the park and then it started to rain and I didn't have my umbrella." you said hesitating to make up an excuse.

"I'm surprised you haven't fan girl over me or the fact that i'm Jungkook from BTS." he said. Trying to change the subject are we now?

"You see i am a HUGE fan of BTS, but i don't want to be one of those fan girls who is up on ya'lls faces. I am more of a calm person and actually give idols their respect and their space they need. By the way, I'm Y/N."

He was surprised of what the responds was and became a little bit more calmer. He some how saw the honesty in you and also saw how you were really giving him his space he needs and he felt that he can be a normal person when he was with you. 

"where are you suppose to be right now?" he asked.

"I'm not going anywhere. My parent abandon me when I was young so I live with my friend ever since she found out that I was alone that day." you explained with a little bit of sadness in your voice.

"oh. Are you suppose to be with your friend right now?" you could see the curiosity in his eyes.

"No, not really. I only have to text her that I will be going somewhere and she will ask a lot of questions but then I give her a little bit of fake info because she gets crazy when i tell her where i'm going." 

"Well, do you wanna come to Big Hit to meet the other members and well see if you're up for a job there? ya'know we kinda need a manager now since they fired the other one." He said with a smile.

"OMMO YE- I mean yes sure of course." I almost died right there.

~~Time Skip~~

You entered big hit, looking around the building. You were surprise on how big the building was. Walking over to Jungkook, he asked you if you would like some water or something to drink. You said yes and followed him. You saw the rest of the members and was fangirling on the inside and kept it relax outside of you. They all introduce to you but you interrupted the first one and said "-Look I know who all of you are because i'm an ARMY. " There facial expression killed you. You were laughing on the inside and you giggled a little. 

~~3 months after~~

You saw that Jungkook was walking towards you and had two ice creams in both of his hands. He stopped right in front of you and hold out the ice cream for you to take it. "I have to ask you a question." he said with and curious face.

"Yes, kookie is there a problem?" you asked worried.

"No there isn't a problem. I just want to ask you a question." He simply said.

"okie..." you replied.

"Do... Do you want to be with me forever and never let me go until we die? Please stay with me, I need you." He said with a love face. You were shocked by what he said.

"Of course I do. What makes you think not. Jungkook I love you and I want to be with you forever." You say as you kiss him passionately.

~~A/N~~

*Im sorry I haven't been publishing a lot. I had my birthday and it was huge. I really do apoligize for not publishing. please forgive me. Saranghae guys. I purple you!!*