Chapter 2

Hello everyone, here's a new chapter. I'm really sorry for the late update.

This chapter is really different from the one I previously uploaded as it contrasted the plot. I'm really sorry to everyone who has eagerly waited for an update. Here it is... please enjoy.

Recap...

As soon as our eyes met, my heart stilled for a moment and the whole world seemed to disappear from my view.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Zale's POV.

At the sight of our mate, my wolf seemed to surface as my eyes flashed a golden hue.

My mate gasped shocked as she saw my eyes change color. I deeply inhaled her scent again.

" Hmm Amethyst and white Rose with the lingering human smell. I love it already." My wolf said pleased.

'She's human' I thought. Wondering why I have a human as a mate which is really rare. No matter what I'll still love and cherish her.

Quietly, my mate stood up and I stared her down appreciating what I see.

Brown hair that looks like it was once blonde. "I wonder if she dyed it" my wolf asked. The brightest green orbs I've ever seen, milky skin that seemed to glow naturally and a hour glass figure hidden beneath a sky blue gown, that I find tempting.

"I can't wait to ravish that body of hers." My wolf said showing me different images of what he'd like to do to her.

"Keep it in your fur you horny dog. Don't be too eager" I scold him.

It rolled it's eyes at me. "Well it's not like it won't happen soon"

"Just keep your thinking to the minimum" I reprimand

Shaking out of my lustful conversation with my wolf, I notice I've moved closer to my mate. Due to our closeness, her scent invades my senses and I take a huge sniff as my wolf makes an appearance again with my eyes changing colour.

Her eyes opened wider and the next thing I know is she's running away from the park towards the forest.

I smirk and inwardly my wolf howls ready for a chase.

Oh! how we love a chase! I growl out loud as I charge towards the direction my beautiful mate ran to, allowing her scent serve as a trail in which we follow.

"She's fast" my wolf purred as we eagerly chased after her. Soon we halted in front of three paths as her scent seemed to be all over the place. Her scent appeared to be in all three paths and I couldn't sniff which one is more prominent in my human form. I growled out in frustration.

"Let me take control, I'll sniff her out better." My wolf huffed.

"I don't trust you and what you'll do when we eventually find her." I said sternly.

It kept pacing in my head fighting for control. "Just give me control already. I've had enough of your damn talk and I won't waste precious time talking to you while our mate is out there." It growled harshly at me.

I gave in and felt the control slipping from me. In a few seconds, the transformation ended as soon as it began as I felt my senses enhanced due to my wolf form.

My huge black wolf shook out its fur, eyes gleamed with determination, paws crouched in anticipation as it let out a ferocious growl that shook the trees.