Chapter 10

Hey guys, how are y'all doing?

This chapter is dedicated to adijhan . She's an amazing writer and a wonderful person. Her comments are hilarious. Thank you❤️

Recap

"Lord Jesus help me!" I cried out as my mate lunged at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zale's POV

I tried to control Sebastien as all he wanted was to mark our mate right now as her smell was clouding our senses.

My lips brushed against her smooth neck and she shivered slightly which made me smirk a little. I love the way she's reacting to us.

Slowly my canines elongated and my gum ached as all I wanted was to sink my teeth into her creamy neck and leave my mark as a sign to other males not to come near what's mine especially during the upcoming full moon.

She struggled against my hold as I hovered above her on the white sofa, her efforts seeming futile against my strong grip.

I ran my tongue against her skin and deeply inhaled her scent. My canines poked her delicate skin and I slightly applied pressure till I broke a few layers of her skin but not enough to draw blood.

Sebastien was clawing at me to fully sink my canines into her skin. He wanted full control but I had to keep him at bay else all hell would let loose.

I heard a slight groan from my mate before she tried to push me away. This action enticed Sebastien and he pushed through the wall I set up to rein him and broke through. My eyes flashed pure gold and I sucked on a particular spot between her neck and collarbone slightly away from her jugular vein till it turned red.

She tasted so divine and at that moment I couldn't do anything as I positioned my canines on the spot that would claim my mark and punctured gently deep enough to cause a mark but not enough to be permanently etched on her skin. As I was about to fully sink my canines into our mates milky skin, I was rudely interrupted by an annoying voice I've known too well.

"Alpha, the elders are waiting for you it's past five minutes." Barrett boomed through the mindlink.

The interruption caused me to lose my hold on my mate out of anger and annoyance. At this point, Sebastien wanted nothing more than to have his claws swipe the face of the male that has been interrupting our moments with our mate.

Sending a very powerful growl through the mindlink, I heard Barett whimper slightly. "I will join you soon. Tell the others to wait for me." I grumbled out in annoyance.

My mate seemed to notice my distracted state and she shoved me off her so hard that I almost lost my balance. I wondered where she got that amount of energy from.

My wolf was still reeling in anger as I successfully pushed him back and gained control. I didn't notice my mate getting up and glaring furiously at me.

"You demon!" She exclaimed, throwing a mean punch at my face, catching me off guard.

"How dare you lay your hands on me! How dare you try to bite me?" She screamed advancing towards me slowly with a murderous glare that made me cautiously take little steps back.

However, Sebastien was finding this action enticing and arousing. Her blonde hair looked scattered in an alluring way and her green eyes glowed with so much fury. Her neck had visible red marks and the junction between her neck and shoulders contained two slightly visible puncture holes that would temporarily remain for a week or so.