Chapter 5

I'm going to do a lot of major editing in this book. I noticed I write in third person POV, as well as past and present. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I'm working on it.

Also, I'm dedicating this chapter to purplepardise Thank you, for all the support this book has received.

Please don't forget to support by voting, commenting and sharing.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Zuri's POV.

I groaned lowly as I opened my eyes and adjusted them to the light surrounding me. I felt terrible as my head throbbed and my neck felt cramped.

Slowly, I sat up, raised my hands to stretch and looked around me, taking in the polished walls, white couches and plush carpet. I paused my hands mid air and stared in shock.

Hold on, my room doesn't look like this. I looked down and realized that I was no longer in my blue gown, instead a white silky nightgown that reached my knees, which felt really comfortable.

I sprang up from the bed in panic, immediately missing the comfort of the extremely soft and comfortable queen sized bed.

I felt disgusted and defiled at the thought of someone changing me. Dear Lord, what could have happened to me.

I looked around the room for any clue whatsoever. It was then I realized that the room wasn't very large, but it was well furnished.

I saw a small window across the room, covered by a small curtain. I proceeded to walk towards it. At least I could see the outside view to know where I am.

As I walked towards it, I felt light as if I was floating in air. I got to the window and drew the curtain back before staring.

My mouth opened wide as I looked at what laid beyond the window. I scrambled back in shock and fear as different thoughts started to roam my mind.

I was currently thousands of miles above the land judging by the view of tall skyscrapers and buildings that looked like little boxes from afar and the vast ocean I was currently soaring above.

I was in a plane. But how did I get in it? That's the major question. I only remembered when I entered my room and wanted to close the window before someone called me mate.

I thought deeply as only one person had ever called me that. Besides it was only one encounter I had with the person.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the sound of keys jingling and it seemed like someone was trying to open the door.

Quickly, I looked around the room for a source of weapon and I found a stone carving of a wolf howling and I grabbed it, raising it high above my head in readiness to strike the intruder.

I hid behind the door and waited as it opened. A man of about 6ft2 strolled in and I gulped in fear wondering how an ordinary carving was going to take him down.

"Luna! Where are you?" The man called out.

I took that as an opportunity and hit the stone carving hard against his head. He fell to the ground with a thud and I dropped the object before springing out of the room.

I found myself in a cabin with few seats arranged on the sides. Few people occupied it and immediately I stepped in, they all turned to me.

Most of them bowed down and pink hues covered their cheeks. I wondered what was wrong until a loud growl pierced the silence.

I turned towards the source of the voice and saw the man wolf I met before storming up to me. I walked back tentatively, as his eyes changed color.

My back hit a metal wall and I felt trapped. All of a sudden, he growled loudly again as I prayed internally and squeezed my eyes shut.

The next thing i felt was his breath on my neck and I opened my eyes in surprise. His thick muscular arms caged me on both sides and his mouth hovered above my neck. Goosebumps appeared on my skin as his nose skimmed over my neck.

I felt so powerless at the moment. I couldn't push him away as he looked really strong and my body was betraying my mind at the moment.

"What do you think you're wearing mate? Why are you showing off the skin that is meant to be for my eyes only." He growled lowly in my ear, biting the tip of my ear gently.

I sucked in a breath and tried to swallow the lump in my throat. This was a sinful act that should only exist between couples and definitely not publicly.

"W-what do y-you mean. Please get off me." I demand, pushing his chest lightly as he refused to budge.

"Hmm, I would if you tell me your name." He stated, drawing closer to me as my heartbeat accelerated.

"Stop! This is wrong and sinful. Please stay back." I implored.

He paused before raising his head slightly to look at me.

"All I want is your name, and that's all sweetheart." He grinned, making his black eyes glow.

"It's Zuri. My name is Zuri." I told him, tilting my head to a side.

"Hmm Zuri. Such a delectable name." He spoke in a husky voice and I would admit that I loved the way my name rolled off his tongue.

Fortunately, he lifted himself off me and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"My name is Zale." He stated as he turned away from me.

"Zale!" I said trying the name out on my tongue.

He visibly stiffened before turning his head slightly to speak.

"I'd advise you look for something else to wear. I don't like people staring at what's mine." He replied as he walked a few steps.

"Wait!" I called out and he turned to me, crossing his arms together which made his muscles bulge out.

"First of all, I'm not yours. Also, there's a man on the floor in my room." I said, placing my hands on my hips.

He raised his eyebrows at the last statement.

I shrugged. "Don't look at me that way, it was out of self defense."

"Yeah, and your form of self defense involved knocking me out with a stone carving huh?" A voice interrupted beside me.

I turned to see the guy from earlier. He looked perfectly okay like nothing was wrong with him. I noticed he was staring at me so I smiled sheepishly in return.

"I'm sorry. It was a survival instinct. Hehe" I scratched my neck nervously.

"It's alright Luna, I'm Barrett, the be-" he was interrupted when Zale stepped on him.

"Oops sorry." He muttered.

"It's fine, nice to meet you Barrett." I greeted politely.

Remembering my initial reason for coming out, I turned to face Zale and glared so hard at him.

"What in the Lord's name am I doing on a plane." I inquired, pointing a finger at him.

"Oh that. Yes sweetheart, we're going home." He said nonchalantly.

"Home? But I was home already" I asked confused.

"No dear, we are going to your new home. We're going to Switzerland." He deadpanned.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

So how was the chapter?

More coming soon.
Stay tuned