Intro

* 3 years ago*

   It was raining as I hurriedly walked home from work. I was in a really good mood because my boss decided to give me a bonus from my hard work this month. I was turning the corner when I nearly tripped over someone. There was a guy  sitting on the ground, back leaned against the wall. He was wearing a soaked white shirt with a leather jacket and black jeans. His hands where resting just above his hip.
   I stared at him for a moment a bit confused and surprised. I squatted down next to him and lightly started to shake his shoulder to get his attention. To be honest, I think he was passed out. I couldn't really tell, it was to dark out to see very much. He didn't move a muscle. I looked down at his body, that's when I noticed it. His jacket was covering it a bit.
   I looked down at his lower shirt noticing the blood. I slowly moved his jacket away from his side with my finger to reveal where the blood was coming from. "Uhhh........ Sir...." I said as I lightly started to tap his shoulder. He still didn't move. At this point I was kinda starting to panic. "Uhhhhh... What do I do?" I asked myself as I looked around for a moment. Then the most obvious answer popped into my head.
'just call an ambulance, stupid.'
   I stopped for a moment to look for my phone in my purse. I quickly found it and pulled it out. I started to dial when a bloody hand grabbed my phone weakly. I looked up slowly at the man. His face was a bit scrunched up from pain. "Please..... Don't....." He struggled to say as his hand dropped to the floor as he passed out. I looked down at my phone witch was covered in blood from his hand. And then I started to panic on what to do now. "Okay then......." I put my phone back on my purse and walked over to the side of the guy. I thew his arm over my shoulder and helped him to stand. I stumbled forward on the first few steps.

   My house wasn't far from there only about a block or so. It was about ten minutes till we got to my house. It was still pouring outside when I reached my front door. I struggled to unlock the door with only one hand. I eventually unlocked the door and swung it open. I stumbled inside and threw my purse on the couch. I was somehow able to get the man to the extra bedroom. I laid him down on the bed with his legs still hanging off. I stood there and looked at him.
  I took a deep breath to control my breathing. I quickly took off his jacket and hung it on a hook on the back of the closet door. I stared down at the soaked shirt. I could see the slight outline of his abs through the shirt. I hesitantly started to take off his shirt. Luckily he was still passed out.... Maybe.... I looked at the wound, examining it. "Is this a stab wound?!" I asked in a whisper as I  leaned in to get a closer look. Thank God my parents are tavlers, so they had quite a few first aid kits made for large wounds like this. I quickly walked into the hallway, to a closet. I opened the door and looked up at the top shelf. I grabbed down a large red first aid kit. I walked back to the room and set it down on the bed next to him. It took a few minutes but I was able to treat the wound and bandage it. Thankfully it wasn't that deep so didn't worry to much about how bad it was.
  I sighed as I sat down on the floor and leaned up agents the bed. I looked at the clock on the night stand next to the bed.
1:13 am.
  I sluggishly got up and looked at the man. He was still kinda half off the bed. I... Somehow..... was able to pull him up and on the bed properly and covered him with the sheets. I yawned and stretched. I was about to walk out of the room when I stepped on something. I  looked down and saw his blood stained shirt.
' I should probably wash this for him. It's not going to get the blood out but whatever.
   I picked it up with two fingers trying not to get any more blood on my hands then there already was. I cleaned his shirt and surprisingly it got most of the blood off. I folded it and laid it on the coffee table. I sat down on the couch exhausted from work and from the guy. I yawned as I stood up and walked to my room. I closed the door and passed out on my bed.
    When I woke up the next morning I almost completely forgot about the guy. I walked over to the extra bedroom to check on him. He was still passed out on the bed. I don't even think he moved. I sighed closing the door. I decided to go make breakfast for myself like I do every morning.