Part 19 (Smut)

Long chapter ahead

         * WARNING: ADULT SITUATION
               READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

    *House of Cards starts playing in back*

  Yoongi looked at me, his head slightly tilted, with hungry, lustful eyes. He walked towards me slowly. He threw his suit jacket on the table before he reached me. He was right in front of me, his face merely inches away from mine. He licked his lips before he spoke.

   "I don't think people understand that you're mine now... Not even you~" Yoongi said his voice deep and low. His hot breath hit my ear witch sent shivers down my body. I was breathing was a bit shaky. His slowly slid a hand down onto my waist.

    "You know I don't like you talking to other men.... I think someone's in for some punishment?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke. When he said this, my heart skipped a beat. I think I even stopped breathing for a second. He slowly started to push me backwards until I hit a wall.

   "And what did I say about you shirt? Do you know how hard it was to keep my eyes from wandering?" He said his face still at my ear. His hot breath hit the curve of my neck this time.

   "Yoongi, I don't- maybe I- we should- I'm not sure I- we-" I started to stutter out a bit afraid of this side of Yoongi. I was promptly interrupted by him smashing his lips on mine. My eyes widened by his sudden action. I closed my eyes falling into the kiss. I slowly started to kiss back, but he showed no mercy as he kissed me roughly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I wouldn't give it to him. I could feel him beginning to become impatient. His body was pinning mine against the wall with his hands on my waist not letting me move from my spot. He licked my bottom lip a few more times begging for me to let him in, but I continued to refuse. I heard him groan in annoyance. I smirked knowing what I was doing. I could tell Yoongi was reaching his breaking point in annoyance. He suddenly bit my bottom lip. I let out a small gasp and he took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. He quickly won dominance as I didn't put up much of a fight. His body started to grind on my ever so slightly. He started to move his hands and letting them wander around my waist and back. We exchanged saliva and twisted and mingled our tongues with each other for a good few minutes.

    I had to break the kiss to get some air. Yoongi put his forehead on mine as we both panted. Without warning he kissed my lips again. But this time I let him in willingly, he didn't stay for very long. He moved from my mouth to my jawline. He stayed there for a few seconds before moving down to my neck. He attacked it, showing it no mercy. I could feel him leaving little love marks and hickeys all along my neck. After marking his territory on me he went on to his next mission: finding my sweet spot. He searched endlessly but with no prevail. I had to keep biting my lips to stop myself from moaning. I kept moving my head around trying not to let him find it. He bit down on the curve of my neck trying to tell me to stop moving. He put his hand on my jaw keeping me from moving my head anymore. He went on searching again. I let out a gasp and a loud moan when Yoongi found my sweet spot. He smirked and then attacked that spot. He attacked it with passion and lust. He licked sucked and bit at that stop leaving a painfully/ pleasuring... And large, hickeys. He stayed there for another minute before breacking for air. We where both panting for air, both of us for our own reasons. Me after feeling so much pleasure and Yoongi for the beautiful piece of art that he just made on my neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked over to the couch and set me down roughly. He put his hands on either side of me, pining me in my spot once again. He hovered above me with his lust filled eyes scanning my body. One of his legs were in between my legs right at the end of my skirt. I looked away and trying to make myself shrink as I felt his eyes wander my body. He licked his lips as he kissed me again. He moved his knee further up my legs, but was stopped by my skirt. He growled while still kissing me. He broke the kiss and looked down at my light blue skirt.