Part 3

I don't exactly know what happened after that, but somehow we became close friends. How? Who knows. But I think after a few months we both started to catch feelings for each other. Six months later he asked me to be his girlfriend. And of course I said yes. But he also came out to telling me a big secret of his. So, It turns out he's actually from a very rich family. And that he's the next heir to the company. He said that he didn't want to take it but I encouraged him to go for it. That he should and that it would be a life changing decision, but I still encouraged him to go for it. I was able to convince him. Four months later I find out I'm dating the owner of a large sports company. It had its perks but also it's flaws. We weren't able to spend as much time with each other as we used to.  He still would make it a point to go on dates every weekend and hang out after he finished his work.
   Me and Yoongi have been dating for three years now but a few months ago something happened to the company to where we weren't able to see each other for a few months. I don't know exactly what happened he didn't go much into detail about it. To make the situation even worse I started school a month after he told me this.   So, I'm now a senior in highschool dating the owner of a large company. Luckily no one knows about Yoongi and I intend to keep it that way, for the time being. I'm still known as the girl that'll die alone, the single Pringle of the school. Witch isn't exactly a bad thing at least no one wants to date me. I'm currently about two months into the school year. Lately it's been pretty lonely without Yoongi. He text me everyday asking how I am and how's school and such. I always tell him it's fine and everything's good, but really it's not. I miss him allot and wish I could go see him, but I know that he's busy with work. More then anything I just want to hold his hand or hear his voice....  Just a few weeks ago a new kid joined the school. He's actually really nice and we've become good friends. At least I have someone to hang out with at school now.
                                 *****
   It was about 5 minutes before the bell rang for the end of the day. The popular girls where all gathered around the windows looking down at the front of the school. I think they where fanning over someone. I ignored them since they're always like this. The bell rang. The girls that were staring out the window, immediately ran out. I got up and headed out as well. I stepped out side and checked my phone to see if Yoongi had texted. I felt someone pull on my sleeve. I look up and see Devin. He had a big smile on his face. I put my phone in my back pocket and looked up at him with a smile. "Hey." I said with a bit of hop in my voice. He was the only guy/ person that would actually talk to me in school. I noticed his hands shaking but I ignored it. For some odd reason he seemed a bit nervous. "S- so so, I was w- wandering if-" he was cut off by someone pulling me back. My eyes widened in shock. "Yoongi!" Said with surprise, shock, and joy. He looked Devin in the eyes with a death glare. Yoongi grabbed my hand as he turned around. He started walking towards his car, a white mustang, pulling me right behind him. He reached for the car door handle when I pulled him back. He looked back at me with a bit of a anger on his face. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. All I could think was 'it's really him.... It's my Yoongi'  without knowing it my eyes began to water. His face softened and he pulled me into a hug. I felt his large muscular arms wrap around me. I missed this feeling so much. I missed being held in his arms. " I missed you too." He said holding me a bit tighter.
That deep beautiful voice I've been longing for, I finally heard it. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He pulled away and whiped the tear away with his thumb. "C'mon let's get you home, okay?" He said with a soft voice and a gummie smile to go along with it. He turned around and opened the door for me. I excitedly hopped in. He pulled out his keys from his pocket as he walked over to the driver's side and got in. He turned on the car and grabbed my hand from my lap. He put his finger in-between mine fitting perfectly. I looked down at our hands intertwined with each other's. All I could do is just look at our hands and... just.... smile.

Author's note: Phew! That was a lot, hope y'all enjoyed! Sorry for any spelling grammar mistakes. Can't wait till Tuesday for the next update! 😁