Part 7

***N/A POV***
  Yoongi stood there looking down at the concrete of the porch feeling like he had done something wrong. " Min Yoongi," she started " business woman to business man, you have become a very successful young man." Marrie said and she put her hands in her pocket. Yoongi nodded acknowledgeing what she said. "Like I said before. All I hear about when you are brought up in conversation, is about your beautiful girlfriend." She said as a small smile appeared on her face. Yoongi glanced at her then back at the ground. "Especially about marrying her," Yoongi's eyes widened a bit as a small amount of redness formed on his cheeks. " Yeah I-"
  "You have my blessing." Marrie said with a bright smile. Yoongi's head shot up to look at her in the eyes. "You mean..." He said slowly with shock all over his face. "You have my blessing to marry Tayla." She said with a bit of a laugh. Yoongi's face lit up with excitement and joy. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big hug. "I promise I'll give her the world. To never make her cry. Always be by her side and to never let her leave." Marrie gave him a pat on the back. "I know you will. I know that you truly love her more then anything." Yoongi pulled away from the hug with his giant and beautiful gummy smile. "Thank you, Miss. Marrie." Yoongi said with a bow.  She smiled at him. "Treat her well now." Yoongi nodded as she turned to walk off the porch.
  Yoongi turned around and ran inside. He ran into the kitchen and picked Tayla up with a spin. Tayla yelped, surprised by his sudden actions. "Yoongi what happened? Are you okay?" Tayla said a bit confused but happy that Yoongi was so happy. "Oh it's nothing in particular." He said as he placed Tayla back on the ground.
*****
   Marrie stood with her ear up to the door, listening to what was going on inside. She smiled delightfully hearing how happy Yoongi was. She finally walked off the porch and to her car and drove off.
                        *** Tayla POV***
  I was leaning on the counter drinking a cup of water when Yoongi suddenly ran into the house and picked me up with a spin. "Ahh!!! YOONGI?!?!" I screamed out. This is probably the happiest I've ever seen Yoongi. He held me in his arms as a smile started to spread across my face as well "What happened? Are you okay?" I asked worried but happy at the same time. "Oh it's nothing in particular" he said as he set me down. He started to kiss my forehead and cheeks. "Have I ever told you how amazing of a girlfriend you are?" He said in-between kisses. I smiled "Only a million times." I said as he pulled me closer to him. He grabbed my waist and pushed my body against his. My hands and head were leaned up against his broad chest. He placed his chin on the top of my head.  "You know you're the only person that I'll love? No one will be able to take you away from me." He picked me up and set me down on the counter. He started to kiss me passionately on the lips. I started to kiss him back. He still had his hands on my waist. He started to pull me towards him, my legs in either side of him. "Okay. Yoongi... *kiss*... I'm happy... *kiss*...That you're happy...* Kiss* ... But ... *Kiss*... I have sch... * Kiss*... School tomorrow... *Kiss *... And it's ... * Kiss* ... Getting late." He pulled away leaving his lips inches away from mine and smiled. " I guess we're just going to have to finish this another time." He said with cheeky smile.
    He walked back to my room and got changed into the some pajamas. I went ahead and took a shower, so I wouldn't have to take on in the morning. When I got out of the shower I walked back to my room, still drying my hair with a towel. Yoongi was asleep in my bed with the sheets half covering him. I threw the towel into a dirty cloths basket. I covered Yoongi with the blankets and then got on the other side of him and curled up next to him. He slid his arm over me as he cuddled up next to me. I giggled as I put my hand on his. He snuggled his head up into the back of my neck. He held me around the stomach as we both fell asleep.
****
    I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I slowly opened my eyes and reached out to nightstand and turned off my alarm. I pulled Yoongi's arm off me as I sat up in my bed. I was about to stand up when Yoongi grabbed my hand. " Five more minutes." He said with a whinny voice,  keeping his eyes shut. "Yoongi I have school. I can't be late." I said looking back at him. "That's not what you said on summer break." Yoongi said as a small smile appeared on his face. My mouth dropped open. "Yoongi!" I said in disbelief. "Fine." He said letting go of my hand. He rolled over kinda annoyed but mostly tired.
   I stood up and got out an outfit. Yoongi stayed on the bed trying to wake himself up. I went to the bathroom and got dressed and did my daily routine. When I was done I went to the kitchen to get some water. Yoongi was leaning in the counter half asleep. He had already gotten dressed.
   I got a cup of water and handed it to Yoongi. "Did you even sleep last night?" I asked sarcastically. He took it and drank a little bit. "How could I sleep when you where looking that cute?" He replied with his adorable gummie smile. I smiled back and gave him a peck on the cheek.  Yoongi put the glass down and wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pooled my body up against his. He kissed me softly on the forehead. He kept his lips on my forehead and asked "Are you sure you want to go to school today?" I moved my face up so my lips were almost touching his. "Yes." I said in a quiet, soft voice. I pulled away as I grabbed the glass of water and set it in the sink. Yoongi let out a quiet groan as I walked over to the front door, put on my shoes and placed a hand on the door knob.
  "Yoongi c'mon." I said trying to get him to hurry. About a minute later he comes around the corner with a smile. "Ready?" I asked about to open the door. He nodded as I opened the door. We walked out to his car and started off to my school. "Hey," he said as he placed a hand on my thigh. "I may not be able to pick you up from school today. I have a meeting to attend and I'm not going to be able to skip this one." He said keeping his eyes on the road. I smiled over at him. "I understand Yoongi. You don't need to stress about it. I'll be fine." I said in an understanding tone. Yoongi smiled as he stopped the car outside of the school. Leaned over and kissed me on the lips. " I love how understanding you are." He said as he broke the kiss. I smiled. "I try to be." I said kinda wanting more but I was already at school. " Have a good day at school, baby." Yoongi said as he leaned back in his seat. I got out and started walking off to the front doors if the school. I could hear the engine of Yoongi's car roar as he drove off. I looked back one more time before I entered the school and walked up to first period as usual.

  Oof. This was a bad chapter. I think y'all will like the next chapter tho! Stay tuned for next week. 💜