하나

Chaerim was absolutely raged by the time 5pm had come about. She had been restricted from publishing her next chapter, to which she had to apologise to her readers, which she absolutely hated. She was always one to be on time with her updates and she hated that a matter as trivial as this had already messed up her neat schedule.

Putting on a large mint green hoodie and beige denim jeans, she prepared to head out to Mont Blanc. She knew the traffic on weekends and most definitely did not want to be late with her meeting with that accuser. Who knows? He might accuse her again for being late on purpose to delay dealing with this matter. Looking at the mirror, she hastily combed her hair, leaving it down. The long straight raven black hair went down to her chest. She liked to keep her appearance simple and tidy, her favourite clothing being those with loose ends and comforting folds. She didn't understand why people craved glamour. Sure, it was fun to wear something flashy every once and a while but who had time to do it every day. Heading out, she took one quick glance at the mirror before slipping on a pair of white converse and heading out.

Reaching Mont Blanc, Chaerim took out her phone and started texting Jungkook. Nobody that she supposed would look like him was at the cafe, which brought her great happiness. She was earlier than him. Good job, Chaerim.

Chaerim : Hi, I've reached Mont Blanc.

Accuser is typing.....

Accuser : So have I

Chaerim looked around in confusion, searching for him. However, everyone was on their phones at the cafe, not to her surprise which made it much harder to search for him.

Chaerim : Mind putting up your hand or something?

Chaerim : I don't know what you look like.

Chaerim is typing.......

"But I do." a voice said behind her.

Chaerim swung around, almost hitting the said man in the face. He was dangerously close to her, much to close for comfort, his eyes filled with mischief. But his face. His face.

He was much too handsome to be the man who accused her of plagiarism, much too handsome to even be a webtoon artist at all. Large brown doe eyes with a cute grin and chiseled features as well as a muscular physique and a good height. How was this guy an artist? On top of his nose laid a pair of glasses, which seemed to emphasise his looks further.

Meanwhile, Jungkook himself was having trouble breathing. He didn't like to admit it but he wasn't the best at socialising, much less with the opposite sex. Thus, his decision to become a webtoon artist. He had known that the girl who had copied his work would be pretty, but he didn't expect her to be THAT pretty. With adorable features and charming eyes, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Something about her laid-back clothing and professional attitude seemed to lure him in. How exactly would he deal with the situation now?

"M-Mr. Jeon?" Shoot, I stuttered. Chaerim internally cursed at herself for showing a sign of weakness, though Jungkook thought it extremely cute.

"Yes. And you're Chaerim?" he asked back to which she nodded. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at her cute actions, the way she looked up at him, not afraid but most definitely frustrated.

"Why are you smiling like that?" she asked, scrunching her eyebrows together. Her face turned to one of annoyance. Who did this guy think he was?

Jungkook shook his head, dismissing his action. However cute this girl was, he had to keep calm and collected. Gesturing for her to sit down, Jungkook braced himself for the discussion but somehow his defense had fallen down without him knowing.

- - - - - -

Author's note :

Ok so the reason why I'm not updating Meeting You is because Meeting You has so many things to think about and I need to be in super good condition to write. As for this story , it's not as mind-wrecking. Also, I've neglected this story for too long.

However, my hiatus will be coming back soon due to exams.

Also, for Chaerim, I actually envisioned a few actresses as her just to give you guys a face to imagine while reading this.

Just think of :

annoyed IU

or

Annoyed Jisoo

or

Annoyed Shuhua ( HAHA SHUFILMS)

Well you get the gist of it.

But you guys can envision anyone else if you want ( but I'll be basing the features mainly on like a korean webtoon artist. )

Thanks!!

How was the chapter?

- Juverine