Chaerim stared at Jungkook, observing his features as she took another sip of her latte. The man had good fashion taste, wearing a striped blue long-sleeved shirt and black denim jeans. His glasses sat at the bridge of his nose, reflecting a stream of light. He looked ethereal, she simply couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was lost in his own world, desperately trying to form words in his brain. The mocha sitting in front of him was not helping his brain at all. If anything, he actually felt hazy.

"So," he finally managed to say, "What are you going to do about plagiarizing my work?"

Chaerim choked on her latte. 

There was the guy that had emailed her. 

Her fury was back on.

"I did not plagiarize you. Let's get that straight," she retorted, "Yes, we may have had some similarities with our webtoons-"

"A lot of similarities." Jungkook scoffed.

"Yes, but they were common ones. For example, walking next to a river while holding hands. Seriously? Would that be such a coincidence?" she shrugged, leaning forward defensively.

Jungkook sighed, scrubbing his chin in frustration, "Sure, that may have been a coincidence but the way you wrote it, even the panels were in a similar arrangement. That's definitely not a coincidence." he replied, swinging his hands in the air. Chaerim fumed internally.

"Okay, fine. I agree that those were similar too but please. I'm serious, Mr. Jeon- "

"Call me Jungkook." he replied, smirking a little. Chaerim's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and utter annoyance.

Who in the world did this guy think he is? Sure, he was handsome. But damn, that didn't give him the right to just cockily interrupt her.

"Fine. Jungkook. It's not my fault that our art styles are similar. Please, believe me. I didn't mean to "plagiarise" your work." Chaerim outright pleaded, desperately hoping that Jungkook wouldn't make matters complicated. Meanwhile, Jungkook was actually feeling quite amused at the girl's reactions. An idea suddenly popped in his mind, a devilish thought.

"So what are you gonna do about it?"

"I don't know, just please don't take this to court. I did not plagiarise your work. I swear."

"Calm down, I was just thinking about a date."

"A date?"

"It's the least you could do for plagiarising."

"I did not plagiarise! Actually, now that I think about it, maybe you're just using this plagiarising thing as an excuse to ask for a date."

".... Maybe." Jungkook smirked, eyeing her up and down in mischief. Chaerim gasped, covering her chest defensively with her hands. Inside, Jungkook was rolling on the floor in laughter.

- - - - - 

ooooooooo

- Juverine