다섯

After a good deal of thinking, Chaerim had decided to go with a simple off-shoulder red dress which reached right above her knees. It wasn't at all revealing and had an elegant touch to it. Even Namjoon had complimented her style, leaving soon afterwards.

The duo had decided to meet at a pretty nice restaurant in Seoul, which completely took Chaerim by surprise as she had expected him to simply bring her to a tteokboki stand. The clock ticked 7 pm, reminding her once again not to daydream and to hustle her bustle. Slipping on a pair of black flats, she quickly grabbed her keys and sped out the door, locking it.

Jungkook was already there by the time Chaerim had reached, much to her embarrassment. She had hoped that she would be early for once, so she didn't need to deal with his constant teasing and reminder of her accidental "plagiarism". Thinking about the plagiarism incident made her smile silently to herself once again. Boy would he be surprised once he found out that it was him who "plagiarised" her.

Standing outside of the restaurant, she couldn't help but notice how cute he actually was. His cheeks were a little puffy as he sipped his iced tea, glistening pink lips and beautiful doe eyes. He had a little scar on his left cheek but the imperfection only enhanced his looks. He certainly was a looker.

"Miss? Are you looking for someone?" a voice popped out, interrupting her thoughts. Looking up, a pale pink appeared on her cheeks when she realised it was a waiter that was staring her down, a little confused as to why a girl was standing outside staring at a customer silently, a bit stalker-ish as a matter of fact.

"Yes. I believe I'm....supposed to be with...not be with I mean-"

"Oh! You're Mr.Jeon's date!" the waiter exclaimed in realization as she felt herself shy away once again. Date? Why did it sound so good to be Jungkook's date? SNAP OUT OF IT CHAERIM.

The waiter led her to the table, politely extending a hand as they passed a little bump in the staircase. Finally, she reached the table. She thanked the waiter for his assistance and watched him walk away, smiling. Chaerim stood silently behind the sitting man in front of her, still not mustering enough courage to actually greet him. 

It took some time but soon, she inhaled a deep breath and tapped him on her shoulder, straightening her posture and putting on the best nonchalant face she could manage.

"Annyeong."

- - - - -

ooooooo

This will probably end in ten chapters whoops.

I hope it doesn't flop.

- Juverine