Although Jungkook didn't want to admit it, he was extremely nervous for the date. He had said it without much thought, kind of on a whim and it was only when he had reached his apartment that he realized just how much he had screwed up.

"Hyung, I've never ever been on a date before." Jungkook whined, swiping his bangs backwards as he laid on the couch.

Jin laughed heartily walking over to the younger, "Oh, please. It'll be fine. That girl seems really pretty, though, do you actually like her?" he asked as Jungkook's eyes widened.

"W-well, she's actually a pretty nice person and her drawings are really good. But she plagiarised my work! That girl is unbelievable." Jungkook scoffed, coming back to his senses. 

Jin smiled, the corner of his eyes creasing, "Please, I saw the way you looked at her picture last night on the computer. You've always been a sucker for pretty girls." he teased, bumping Jungkook's shoulder.

The younger sighed, getting up, "Well, I have a date so what should I do?" he asked, grabbing Jin's arm desperately.

"Well, if I were you, I'd go look for some decent clothes and take a shower cause you stink, boy." Jin howled in laughter as Jungkook pushed Jin away angrily, huffing as he stormed back into his room.

Once Jungkook had entered his room, Jin released a very very relieved sigh. He hadn't told the boy yet but he had given information about his webtoon to his co-worker who sat next to him, Namjoon, who so happened to be the girl's brother. Turns out Jungkook had submitted his designs later than the girl. He hoped the girl wouldn't sue Jungkook, she looked like a nice person.

Dang, he should stop being so nice to people.

- - - - - 

Pretty short chapter but ayyy Jin is Jungkook's roommate and he sits next to Namjoon at work. Coincidence ? or Fate ? 

OOoooOOOooo

Double Update!

- Juverine