New Bully

The morning was slow for Sunhee as she kept checking the clock to see when the class would end. Every single time she checked, only a minute has gone by, and that was if she were lucky.

"2a ---" the teacher was cut off by a knock on the door. Everyone's attention was placed on the door as they waited to see who was behind it. Sunhee sat up in her chair when she saw orange hair.

"He did not..." she thought to herself as she watched the boy who walked her home enter the classroom. Miss Min directed him to a seat which was right behind Sunhee. She didn't even bother to look behind her as she was embarrassed for some reason.

Right then and there, the class went by faster and as soon as the bell rang, Sunhee got up from her chair and stacked her books on top of each other. "Hey, " he says to her and she stops and slowly turns her body towards him. "Hello, " she says and looks back at her stacked books.

"I never got your name, " he says as they walk out of the classroom. "Sunhee, " she walks past people who were looking her way. "Jisung, " he says and she stops in her place. That name sounded familiar to her.

"He's so cute!" "I literally can't" "Why is he with her?!" "Who even is he? I love him already" "Isn't that the girl who rarely talks? How can a loser talk to such a hottie?!" Sunhee brushed off everything that she was hearing and went to the bathroom.

She finished her business and washed her hands only to not even realize that people had come in. Just as she was drying her hands, she felt hands on the back of her head. Her head was then slammed into the dryer. "Ya!" she turned around to see the one and only, Park Gina.

"Who is he?" Gina asks with furry in her eyes. "J-jisung?" Sunhee says and looks at Gina who stood as if she were towering her. "Hm... I like him. He's pretty cute, so stay away." She plucked Sunhee's forehead before walking away with her 'friend' Jessy.