Apology

Sunhee was forced to go to school by her mother since she already missed over a week. One, it wasn't a healthy situation to stay in bed 24/7. Two, she needed to be around people, it refers back to one, it's not healthy. The time when Sunhee got to school, she was ready to go home. It felt like all of the classes were longer than usual.

It seemed like every time she looked at the clock and looked away, one minute had gone by, and that was if she were lucky. Not to mention, she hadn't seen Jisung all day. Sure, she was mad at him but it wouldn't hurt to see him again. It was near the end of her last period and she began to think that he just didn't come to school.

The bell rang and the students emptied the classrooms and filled the empty halls. A small bit of Sunhee wished that Jisung had come to school so they could at least try and work things out. She walked the halls in a slump mood before getting blindfolded out of nowhere. She was thrown into a bin and carried wherever.

_______

The dark blindfold was taken off of her eyes. She blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the sunlight and looked before her. Jisung stood here, with roses in his hands. "Sunhee..." she wanted to turn around and run but he grabbed her wrist, holding her back. "Please just listen to me," she stopped in her place and turned around to face him. 

He bent down on one knee, she stopped him by putting her hand out and he responded, "No, no it's not like that," she sighs. "Sunhee... I'm very sorry for what I have done," he took a deep breathe, "I don't think you really understand why I left you back then. I was young, stupid, and didn't realize what I gave up. I would be lying if I didn't say that I still had feelings for you even after we broke up. I wanted to go up to your door again and apologize but you weren't there, you left me. And here we are, two years later and I've found you again. I want to claim you as mind again. I want to remind you that you're mind and you're special. I shouldn't have done what I did and I apologize. I know this is a lot to take in again but," he gets back up, "Sunhee I still love you..."

He puts his head down and she lifts it up with her hand. "Jisung... I've liked you too all this time. The thing I was upset about what that you broke up with me and then here you are years later, asking me out again. An apology doesn't fix my broken heart. It doesn't help the fact that you cheated on me before. How am I supposed to trust that you won't do it again?" she asks and he frowns.

"I promise I won't, I was stupid back then but I've matured. I just want you to see how much I care about you..." he says and she slightly smiled. "So will you accept my hand and be my girlfriend...?"