Bruises

The next day of school wasn't the best. Since the beating, she had been aching all over her body from whatever happened to her. Sunhee didn't even know what had happened, all that she remembered was being choked and then passing out.

"Hey, Sunhee!" Jisung exclaimed as he ran up to the girl who was walking into the school. She looked at him and painfully smiled, even her jaw hurt. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the bruised girl. He grabbed her shoulders, turning her around and staring right at her, scanning her up and down.

"What happened...?" he questioned and she shrugged, she would answer if she knew. He slowly took his hands off of her shoulders and grabbed her arm, looking at the three bruises near her upper arm, her wrist, and her elbow. "Sunhee... did someone hurt you?" he asks as he lightly brushes the bruises in which she flinches at his touch.

"I'm fine," she lies, removing her arm from his grasp and walking into the school. Of course, everyone's eyes were on them or more so Jisung. She walked uncomfortably down the hallway while Jisung was waving around to people who were waving, must be nice.

"Do you want to see the nurse?" Jisung asked as Sunhee opened her locker, taking out her books. "No, I'm fine," she shuts the locker and begins walking.